Podcasts & Audiobooks

And then fall asleep? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wut? I eat 1 each day. Have switched music for podcasts basically. Cant live without them now. Cant fall asleep without it either.

1 Like

Yep the totally football show and arsecast are my two favourites

If you love football you can listen

Totally agree. Fucking bizarre that football fans would want to listen to people talk about footballā€¦

I canā€™t listen to any of that shit. Kudos to you if you can.

Danny Baker and Gary Lineker have fairly recently started a two man podcast, listened to the first episode on my way to work and it was genuinely very funny. I like Lineker, but Baker really shines, the man is just naturally very witty.

1 Like

Would really recommend the show Empire on Blood. It was a pretty good look back at one small part of the drug trade in New York. The guy narrating is also pretty funny.

Just finished reading a couple of Danny Bakers books, he really is a very funny manā€¦ Seems down to earth alsoā€¦

Well deserved!! Arsecast is the best arsenal related thing going

Its not bad, but can name 5 better arsenal podcasts. That bellend of a host ruins it for me.

the one good thing when we have a shit game is this haha

@shamrockgooner

He did a really good episode on Friday (pre-West Ham) that took a pretty measured look at the mess weā€™ve made of the finances.

Something tells me all that measured criticism is going out the window on tomorrowā€™s episode. :arteta:

1 Like

Been listening to a shit load of The Adam Buxton podcast lately, anyone else a fan of the ramble chats?

For the uninitiated, try out one of the ones with Louis Therouxs first, theyā€™re really funny and itā€™s particularly great as theyā€™re old school friends.

Iā€™ve also started listening to That Peter Crouch Podcast recently, theyā€™re pretty funny too, you get some really good behind the scenes tales from Crouchy.

I listen to two podcasts a day travelling to and from work and I want something entertaining and undemanding, so these two are perfect.

Iā€™ve not really been a podcast sort of person but since Christmas Iā€™ve incorporated Arseblog podcast into my work commute and Iā€™m newly addicted to the Joe Rogan podcasts.

Smashed in the Elon Musk and Louis Theroux one last week and just today finished the Alex Jones one todayā€¦ What a fucking character :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Canā€™t believe how dismissive they were of Alex Jonesā€™ conspiracy theories in that podcast. Needed some Eddie Bravo truth. :henry2:

Thereā€™s nothing like listening to the ravings of lunatics to make you feel better about your own intellect.

Joe Rogan is a moron.

This is my current go to podcastā€¦ https://www.danielandjorge.com/

3 Likes

The Adam Buxton Podcast is finally back after a four month hiatus and Iā€™m so happy about it. If bizarre jingles and amusing, meandering conversations with talented, famous people are your thing then I highly recommend it.

The ones with his pal from school Louis Theroux would be a good jumping off point to test the waters.

3 Likes

Sweet. Need a new one!