Podcasts & Audiobooks

Carraghers podcast is very good.

Paul Merson on the latest one and it’s a great listen. Probably one of my favourite podcasts this always good guests. Not just from the football world either.

@Stroller @DavidHillier you might like this

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Henry one was good.

1 Like

I don’t like that it’s Jamie Carragher talking to him.

Mind he doesn’t spit on you, Merse

There’s no way I’d subject my ears to an entire podcast of Jamie Carragher.

4 Likes

:joy: I knew you’d say this. Just listen to it ffs! You’ll enjoy it

1 Like

Do they have a video version so I can get subtitles?

1 Like

They had Kevin Campbell on this week and it was great. He told stories about Anfield 89, Rocky and The CWC something else you may be interested in @Stroller @DavidHillier

I still love and listen to the Arsecast but I think this is the best arsenal podcast now.

3 Likes

I’m kinda with you. I love Arseblog, but Amy Lawrence and Ian Stone are great.

1 Like

I find Ian Stone to be a bit annoying on this podcast lol. He’s not funny and when he does try to be, you can hear the awkward faces of Amy and James sometimes.

I really enjoyed this one though. Always nice to have insights into bygone Arsenal eras and how different it was to what it is now.

Arsecast Extra is great because of Gunnerblog tbh @Electrifying

Lots of great chemistry between the two :raul:

2 Likes

Yep. No idea what his actual function is.

2 Likes

From the 4 of them that did that podcast 10 years ago Ian Stone was always the least entertaining. I’m not sure why he’s still a media personality.

Love the Peter Crouch podcast genuinely makes me laugh several times an episode. Currently listening to Crouch and one of the others flat out refuse to believe that there’s no sound in space haha

Yeah I really like him on it too.

I don’t hate him, I’m just perplexed that he is meant to be this Ornstein level journalist when he’s just a fan like us that maybe knows a bit more because he knows people like Amy Lawrence.

And that he has any scoops that should be believable.

Fair play to him for making the athletic pay him for that though.

Like posting his insights is ok but then I post AFCAMDEN tweets and suddenly he’s all BS, when in reality they’re both on a similar level imo.

1 Like

Who ever said this? :joy:

This is from the Athletico Mince podcast and had me in tears on my way into work this morning.

Big fan of the stadio podcast. This week’s episode is what if where there consider things like what if aguero hadn’t scored that league winning goal.

4 Likes

This sounds like something I’d be interested in. Cheers Sham! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

YAAAAAAAS!!

ARSEBLOG, CHANCE, GOAL

Something to look forward to in this absolute cunt of a world right now.

Musa was on Fridays arsecast too. Always worth a listen, even if just for his laugh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should ask him if he became a Tory during his Chelsea days or when he was with us?