Pets

Bolt really just trying to hassle me to get his morning feed, never had such a good orientated cat.

4 Likes

We send all our thoughts and warmth to you all . There is nothing that prepares you for the loss of a dog or indeed any pet .
Unconditional love , loyalty and a bond .
Thoughts with you all . :cry::cry::cry::cry:

3 Likes

This one looks like it’s posing for an album cover or something lol.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, I totally agree about how hard it is to get over a loved pet. When you’re nurturing a pet like a baby for a dozen years it’s a huge void when the sad day arrives. It’s been nearly a year since our Fifi left us and we all grieve and reminisce strongly about her pretty much every day. Each day does get easier though! Hope mum is doing well.

2 Likes

My two boys having a sleep… I call this one… Find Milo… :thinking:

11 Likes

Why are you suffocating Milo with a cushion mate?

1 Like

He chomnk (he’s not really, rather, growing into his dire wolf frame).

17 Likes

That’s an awesome looking dog, looks like you bred a husky with a werewolf.

3 Likes

Absolute ripping looking dog.

1 Like

Look at those enormous paws!!

Can’t wait to see him grow into those haha

2 Likes

I have a bit of a problem on my hands…

The cat we adopted recently (Nya), turns out she is pregnant which is what I’ve been recently having inclinations about… Now we have to make a pretty swift call if we want to abort and spau her as she’s already half way into her gestation period.

A lot of me feels guilty for even considering this but at the same time I haven’t got any experience with kittens and I don’t know what we’d do with them. So I’m really at a crossroads at the moment with what to do.

1 Like

Hmmm - difficult decision indeed. In Holland, kittens are in high demand, so if that is the case for you in the UK you could consider having the kittens and selling them to people who are looking to get one.

Otherwise, aborting them and neutering the cat will be the best option. You don’t want the hassle and expenses of raising 5 extra kittens. Unless you live on a farm

3 Likes

Have the kittens, name them after the Friends cast, start a YouTube channel for them, retire a millionaire.

11 Likes

That is actually a great idea :ozil:

3 Likes

You’ve already taken on one cat you weren’t expecting to so it seems a reasonable choice not to want to take on more to me.

I’d probably spend a bit of time talking to animal charities and if they were willing to take them great but if not I’d probably go the other direction.

1 Like

What’s the demand like for Kittens ? I’m a softie for pets so I’d favour letting her have them if you can get enough people to adopt.

Ultimately your decision though.

1 Like

Not too sure to be honest. I know that demand for dogs has gone up four-fivefold so wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same for cats.

Defintiely isn’t a call I have enjoyed having to make and am still pondering this weekend.

1 Like

There’s traditionally been way too many stray cats where it’s a real problem. I’d check gumtree to see how much they’re selling for. Also you have to consider vets bills

1 Like

My mum just sent me this pic from Christmas 2019 when we were in Denmark with my family with Poppy :joy:

Clearly she’s unimpressed with the lack of a plate of Pork loin and Duck for her

10 Likes

Ginger met the neighbour :ginger:

9 Likes