Pets

Hope they turned on each other :wink:

Uploading…

2 Likes

Mate, my phone camera is pretty shit, but your cats look like a watercolour painting haha

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Had to take one of my cats to a 24 Hour vet a couple of hours before kickoff, so I’m not going to work on a Monday morning on no sleep, absolute cunt of a night.

Are they alright?

Vet reckons it was an asthma attack and he’ll be ok with the right medication, hopefully they got the diagnoses right. Cheers for asking @JakeyBoy he’s only 5 so I’m hoping for a few more years yet.

5 Likes

Sucks to hear Aussie, I hope your cat will be ok.

1 Like

Wish your cat a speed recovery. I just love them and so hearing this sucks.

1 Like

Appreciate it people :pray:

5 Likes

Best of luck mate.

2 Likes

RIP big guy, it was only 5 years and 10 months but I had many fun times and games with you. Will miss you sitting next to me in the middle of the night watching Arsenal play.

The Santi Cazorla chant always fired you up into a frenzy, so sadly the year maybe it was destiny the year he left Arsenal your time was up as well :cry:.

Sorry to hear that mate. :pensive:

1 Like

Ah shit, sorry to hear it man :worried:

1 Like

Must be really horrible. Sorry to hear that @Aussiegooner

1 Like

Went through this last year so know how shit it is.

Take comfort in the fact you gave him nearly 6 good years. There are some proper cunts out there. I mean, he could have been raised in a spurs household for example.

Chin up mate.

1 Like

I send my condolences to you pal. He was an absolutely gorgeous cat and was absolutely blessed to have had a guy like you looking after him.

1 Like

Thanks very much everyone, much appreciated.

Awww mate I’m so sorry to hear about your cat. I hope you’re ok mate.

What happened? I thought the vet said it was just an asthma issue?

Yeah they fucked up I’m pretty sure but I’m trying not to be bitter about it. They rang me at work today for me to pick him up, so I did but I questioned the breathing when I picked him as it still seemed as though he was struggling somewhat ( They said we’ve done all the x rays and tests it’s probably just stress from being in here )

When I got home he perked up for like 5 minutes, then he got really bad really fast, the breathing, physically ill amongst other things. So I tried to race him back to a different vet but I just didn’t make it, he passed away when I was about 2 minutes from the vet.