Pets

I’d be overjoyed if that was the cringest thing I’d said or done on OA.

In all honesty, that probably wouldn’t even touch my top ten :grin:

2 Likes

I remember on the old OA where the archives went back a lot further in time. Going through your own posts from 5+ years ago, now that was cringe :joy:

2 Likes

You were on the old forum?!

Yeah man. As dumb as this sounds I’ve gone into my emails to try remember what I previously signed up as and I could never find it! I don’t think I was that frequent a poster back then though to be remembered tbf.

3 Likes

What was your username, out of interest?

Edit - sorry, just read again properly. If you can’t even remember then we’re not gonna haha

1 Like

If you made 360 posts in 10 years you might be on here :face_with_monocle: Your final OA postcount?

1 Like

Could be worse, beach only 6-7 mins walk and Friday evenings with this guy :heart_eyes:.

11 Likes

I was surprised to see you @Robin_L just pip me in that list, didn’t realise you had made over 15,000 posts. Always remember the posting being more sporadic. I also vaguely remember our battles on that fruit slicing game in the arcade

This guy is always in my grill

8 Likes

Looks like my Tubs :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hahaha awesome

Poppy basking in the sun and on guard for any feline intruders

6 Likes
3 Likes

Trying to finish her off with the ground n pound UFC style

1 Like

He’s fully adapted to the working from home situation.

12 Likes

Nice of him to let you sit on his chair mate :smiley:

3 Likes

Mono-rail cat

1 Like

That is one pissed off looking cat haha

3 Likes

Our Fifi passed today. She was completely fine and on my brother’s lap this afternoon then out of nowhere she spasmed and fell off him and became unresponsive. Next thing we took her to the vet who told us she was in her final minutes and kindest thing was to put her out of her misery.

This was only taken last night aswell lol.

Shocked at how quickly it’s happened and man I never realised it until now how badly we were all attached to her and vice versa until now. I’m gonna miss her so much.

RIP Fifi

16 Likes

So sorry to hear that. It’s horrible when you lose a pet. Sometimes, people who have never had a pet/lost a pet don’t understand, but they are literally an extension of your family. At least it doesn’t sound like she suffered for long.

4 Likes