The Pet Thread

Role reversal last night, cats spent some time in the yard and echo on the couch.

11 Likes

What a handsome goodboy

1 Like

That dog is utterly gorgeous :laughing::heart:

1 Like

@Aussiegooner how does he cope with the heat?

Aren’t you worried about snakes in your garden getting your dog or cat?

And dingos eating your baby?

1 Like

I just wanna ruffle its head

1 Like

That is an absolutely gorgeous dog man! @Aussiegooner

1 Like

He seems to be ok man, but since I’ve got him we’ve only had a couple of days 35 +, I’d have to make sure he’s inside with aircon when we get a stretch of them next summer.

@Cristo it’s possible, but still fairly unlikely only 30ish kms from the CBD, if my place backed onto a reserve/ parkland yeah I’d be very concerned. For country / rural properties it’s an absolute massive concern.

@ArsenalFanNoTV cheers dude.

2 Likes

Oh hi Dan, I see you’re working from home today. If I can assist you with any tasks just let me know.

8 Likes

Is he a productive new work colleague?

Never were so many face licks achieved in a single work day.

Probably the cringiest thing you’ve ever wrote but fantastic looking dog :chester:

2 Likes

On OA, perhaps, but in general I doubt it. :grin:

I’d be overjoyed if that was the cringest thing I’d said or done on OA.

In all honesty, that probably wouldn’t even touch my top ten :grin:

2 Likes

I remember on the old OA where the archives went back a lot further in time. Going through your own posts from 5+ years ago, now that was cringe :joy:

You were on the old forum?!

Yeah man. As dumb as this sounds I’ve gone into my emails to try remember what I previously signed up as and I could never find it! I don’t think I was that frequent a poster back then though to be remembered tbf.

3 Likes

What was your username, out of interest?

Edit - sorry, just read again properly. If you can’t even remember then we’re not gonna haha

1 Like

If you made 360 posts in 10 years you might be on here :face_with_monocle: Your final OA postcount?