The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I have to support that yellow teeth cunt for once so we could go third for some days.

We need a Newcastle United match thread I reckon, game is only 4 days away now, we’ve waited long enough.

There’s one there somewhere lol, scroll down to find it, wouldn’t be a bad idea to pin gameweek match threads imo.

2 Likes

Come on lads, it’s not that hard to find if a match day thread exists or not :sweat_smile: Most of the time when it’s been made it usually hovers around towards the top end over the days leading up to it. Even if it’s not, just click the matchday category link and check that way, it should be a piece of cake.

4 Likes

True that :facepalm::arteta:

They’d be only the second team to be relegated from the PL in March. That hilarious Derby team from 2008 being the other.

Huddersfield have already more points than them though.

2 Likes

The Daily Star sub editors have had a bit of a mare here… getting a player’s name wrong in an article on racism :woman_facepalming:

Is there a more useless and predictable game than Fulham vs. City?

Who knows?! The Fulham players need to play for a move :smile:

1 Like

No chance to score even 1 goal against City.

I think the racism stand ought to have taken place a lot sooner @Phoebica

There just seems to be a “oooh we can’t do that, we’ll get docked points and we’ll face sanctions” sort of attitude.

Had the England players walked off the pitch in Spain when Shaun Wright Phillips was roundly booed (what a consummate professional he was btw- a discussion for another day) that would have grabbed the world’s media by the balls. Even if England had said, we’re not coming out for the second half and the FA will refund any fans who bought tickets to the game- what a powerful stand that would have been

C’mon Agüero and Sterling! Need a madness for my FPL

1 Like

Where’s Mitrovic?

I think you’re right, Fulham definitely aren’t scoring now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Injured.

And that’s why Fulham are getting relegated. It doesn’t matter who the opposition are, you can’t be giving the ball away that cheaply. Pathetic defending.

2 Likes

Fulham are just crap. 1-0 Silva.

https://cdnja.r.worldssl.net/mp4/kk/kklE.mp4

Can see a hammering today, something like 5-0.

Babel has goals in him

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: