The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Good result still.

1 Like

Chelsea look too inconsistent to get top 4

1 Like

Good result. Let’s do this now!

Yikes

1 Like

Wolves have been so good this season. They should have had nine points from their away trips to Chelsea, Spurs and us.

3 Likes

Have to embrace the brand my dude. He’ll be exposed when he goes to the dumpster fire of Madrid this summer. :arteta:

1 Like

Am I the only one who loves Ryan Fraser? Absolute nightmare for Bournemouth’s opponents.

Me too, been a baller for me on my EFL team!

His contract is running out next year, might as well low-ball Bournemouth.

1 Like

Oh really. Oooo

What about that David Brooks kid? He’ll cost a fair bit but I really like the look of him!

1 Like

Funny how its only 10th March yet we’ve played our last PL fixture in March. Our next PL game is in April haha. 4 points out of 6 for March then.

We all would have taken that before the two games. COYG!!

1 Like

Might as well close this aswell @Leper

The scot is seething :poldi:

1 Like

Next PL game in 2 days. That’s within the allowable margin for the thread to remain open.

1 Like

What’s the allowable margin :joy: cmon it’s ridiculous a mod closes an arsenal match thread on an arsenal forum for being too early. Absolute nonsense

It’s a thing I just made up. A sacred thing that all us mods live by.

1 Like

You’d be laughed at on any other club forum for closing a thread for being too early lol.

Leper just being power hungry again :wink:

Prove it. :sunglasses:

You’d probably be laughed at for being so petulant about it.

I’d have no problem with the thread being open, but I can’t bring myself to care if it’s not. How pressing are your thoughts on the Newcastle match really?

1 Like

Don’t see any reason as to why the thread for Newcastle can’t be open, but yeah I doubt it’ll have much interest until about a week before the game.