The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Scintillating finish by Aguero, the amount of power he generated was absolutely insane.

Wonderful, god I hope city just smash these cunts in the 2nd half. Need a 4 or 5 nil to city.

1 Like

Sweden > Denmark tbh.

Ok mate, everything for u :heart:

1 Like

They still holding on to that Daniel Agger thing eh?

2 Likes

Wonā€™t be, Liverpool are to organised for that, took a sheer piece of brilliance from Aguero to break them down.

Lovren exposed as the weak link.

That Stones clearance goes through Salahā€™s legs I think

Balanced. Good game overall.

1 Like

Prestonā€™s invincibles went unmatched for a century, ours canā€™t be after 12 years come on. :torreira:

weclome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Youā€™re doing Shearer a disservice :smiley: He scored 260 goals in the Premier League.

Itā€™s 15 years now Persona, do keep up old chap :kos2:

3 Likes

Welcome back ! How was ur time off?

1 Like

Aguero far from finished despite what many have said in the past. Still one of the best strikers in the world.

Yep. The agger effect lel. The John Jensen effect didnt do the trick for us :arteta:

3 Likes

Super Sayan power shot from Aguero.

1 Like

Itā€™s also a bit exaggerated that he is injured ā€œall the timeā€ when heā€™s had 40+ appearances every season 10 out of 12 seasons in Atletico and City, and the other two were 34 and 39 (last season). He is injured more often than average probably and obviously misses games, he could have 5 more apps on average sure, but heā€™s not ā€œout all the timeā€ which I seem to read here and there.

2 Likes

His fitness has been excellent for a while now.

Youā€™d have thought heā€™s Bale or Robben by the way some bang on.

exactly the type of examples I had in mind.

Well whatever effect it is, it must be a very strong one if they are still supporting these losers after so many years :joy::joy:

1 Like

I did the sum in my head and I genuinely had CURRENT YEAR as 2016. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: