The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Title race could be basically over after tonight, very strange as it’s a situation that seems to have come out of nowhere :open_mouth:

For several reasons, I’m backing Citeh tonight

3 Likes

The thought of Liverpool being champions is quite possibly the worst thing that could happen in football.

10 Likes

If Liverpool avoid defeat today, do you think they’ll finish the Premier League season unbeaten?

• Yes, they will go all the way.
  • Nope, Invincibles is ours.

0 voters

Someone will beat them, I’m still pretty confident of that.

2 Likes

Fancy Liverpool to win tonight and the league but they won’t go unbeaten

I voted yes previously when asked about City last year, hoping I’m for some reason really special and hold the power of juju over rivals and their unbeaten aspirations.

Better option then spurs winning it

Pep isn’t messing around, Walker is out in the cold.

He’s frozen him out since Palace.

Can see City going HAM tonite

Not really, at least they’re a proper football club run in a proper way. Owners like Chelsea, Manchester City & PSG are the worst thing to happen football and by some margin.

Before I knew a load of Liverpool supporters and before I noticed the sheer love-in the media have for them I genuinely didn’t mind them. In fact I actually quite liked them and their team. But it’s just unberable, already the hype seems to have reached a ridiculous level.

It is kinda weird though hoping City win considering how they got their success and how much damage they are doing to world football

All the people praying for a City title win shouldn’t ever complain about the inflated transfer market when we miss out on players.

1 Like

Fuck city hope they get hammered

Why? It’s not like we want to support City. It’s more that we’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.

2 Likes

Yes liverpool with their transfers really have helped the cause :arteta:

3 at the back for city?

Alright Aussiekopite :kos2:

1 Like

You just really made yourself look stupid, let’s not act like Liverpool are the reason the market got insanely inflated.

didnt say that though did i, i just said it doesnt help matters when they are are paying 150m for 2 players and also in some ways they are part of the problem they have have had q huge amount of hyper inflated players come in and go out. City actually pay far less for their players than liverpool have.

If Owners like Shiek and Roman never came in Liverpool wouldn’t have to pay huge prices for players, all Liverpool are doing is adapting to the times being smart enough to sell high to they can buy for the positions they need.

Arsenal on the other hand…