The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

:disappointed::disappointed:

Eriksen prickkkkk

Ahh jammy fuckers. Theyā€™ve had some pretty good results to be fair to them but at times they seem mediocre

2 Likes

Like to nominate @Calum be withdrew from the OA awards @Mysty.

6 Likes

Was I even up for any haha

You WAS on my list.

1 Like

Calum is to blame if we miss 4th

1 Like

You all fucking hate me on this board :xhaka:

12 Likes

You really are the new Luca m8

5 Likes

Iā€™m amazed Spurs have 39 points from 17 games, they really donā€™t seem to be as good as the season 2 years ago. The points tally suggests they are just as good though :rage:

Itā€™s rather annoying that they keep winning indeed. Especially since United seem to have taken out themselves out of the race, for now.

Spuds just wont go away. They scrape late winners like there is no tommorow atm. Cant wait for that Carling cup match to crush their only chance of a trophy.

1 Like

Gary Neville going in on Lingard for launching a clothes brand this week.

ā€œDonā€™t launch a clothes brand in the week before the Liverpool gameā€ Telling him to do it before a Fulham game not a Liverpool game :laughing:

2 Likes

I liked that.

And Keaneā€™s response. ā€œIt should just be about the football. Donā€™t hide behind your cars, your tattoos and your girlfriends. You can do that when you retireā€

Put Keane, Neville, Wright and Dixon together again (like the World Cup on ITV) and Iā€™d watch every pre match build up

Iā€™m not a fan of Lingard but no one is going to tell me what to do with my time or money away from the game when Iā€™m not engaging in criminal acts.

All this old school bullshit needs to be left in the dust, itā€™s a different world from when they were on top. Get over it.

It really is a piss poor argument. Football careers are fleeting, by the time they retire it may be too late to get in on opportunities that they had at their peak or early in their careers.

5 Likes

Exactly. So heā€™s launching something outside of football that might actually benefit him financially in the long term and people still find a way to be critical of the choice.

His football career is not long term and Iā€™m glad heā€™s doing things outside of the game to diversify. I wish him all the best in anything he does outside of football because itā€™ll be good to see more footballers be successful in the long term instead of going broke and ending up depressed.

2 Likes

It makes sense for Lingard to be diversifying into shit like clothing. His stock will probably never be higher. From a business sense, itā€™s a smart move from him.

Heā€™s still a cunt of intergalactic proportions though. Rat bastard.

7 Likes

:arteta: :arteta:

Iā€™m all for footballers expanding and building their brand, but because itā€™s Liverpool and because of their current predicament I do get what Neville is saying.

Btw going off that quote Neville isnā€™t saying he shouldnā€™t do it.

I kinda get what he is saying in regards to waiting until after such a big derby, but do they expect him to sit in doors all week anxiously preparing for it?

I personally sit with Keane/Neville in this argument but players vary in how they like to prepare, Iā€™m pretty sure he wouldnā€™t do it if he thought it would affect his game today.