The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

What a goal from Kantè

Please hold out Chelsea, you rancid bastards

2-0. Game over.

Much rather have Liverpool to win it anyway. Because I live outside the UK I don’t have to deal with that obnoxious Liverpool adoration. Or least to a lot smaller degree.

Yuck. David Luis celebrating a header in front of those racist dickheads.

Yes! No unbeaten record!

Now to end Liverpool’s fluky record. Mourinho would love to do that next Sunday

Have Liverpool lost yet - just hope Chlesea beat City so the Invincibles season stays intact !!

1 Like

No, but don’t worry. We’ll beat them at Anfield :unai:

3 Likes

Good—no unbeaten for Peppy.

3 Likes

Need to beat these fckrs even with a half ass’d squad just need us to show up like we did against the Scum !! Have to start being nasty bastards against the top 6 !?

ROFL Harris

2 Likes

That game on January 3rd is going to be even more massive.

Fucking hell

1 Like

Watch Pep moan about something or other after this match.

His nastiness hasn’t really been exposed yet. I feel like he’s just another Mourinho.

Don’t mind us losing but need to see some fight, literally beat up the top six !? Love when Sokratis & Lichsteiner hand it out. We actually need to adopt a bit of kick them off the park mentality for a change !? Our back 4 when we had Adams et al could dish it out !?

1 Like

Am I the only one consistently unimpressed with Eden Hazard? Guy has quit on two different coaches, whines about everything when the going gets tough and still gets glowing press coverage. I don’t think he did anything today against City but the USA based commentators were saying how great he was when he got subbed out.

1 Like

Can’t agree bud.

He’s been off since coming back from injury but normally he’s an amazing player, he’s not prolific though.

Wanted to add how insufferable it is to listen to Arlo White. He sucks.

1 Like

Chelski :rofl:

Arlo White isn’t great. I was always a fan of Ian Darke.

1 Like

Not sure @Darkseid

He is a great player when he’s in full flow. That full flow isn’t every week, though. Can we call a player world class for that?

He is to Chelsea what Ozil is for us.