The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Luca at it again

2 Likes

Expected it, tbh. Wolves are many of the Premier League teams who only like to put in an effort against us.

Massive win for Huddersfield. Maybe they are staying up again.

Need evidence here Luca

1 Like

Nah. Much like Wolves upped their game against us Huddersfield upped theirs today. Happens a hundred times a season.

1 Like

Well done do the bald Aussie for netting a brace :clap:

1 Like

That was quick! 1-0 Newcastle.

2-0 Newcastle. 2 shot, 2 goals for them.

Game on!

Should have been 2-2!
2-1 Newcastle at HT.
2-1 Newcastle FT. Massive win for them.

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

What a punchable face!!!

3 Likes

Mike Dean running down the touchline in delight after Kane pokes one in. Ah that’s something to look forward to.

2 Likes

Although apparently he was the ref for our 2-0 win last season and made a few mistakes which helped us get the win

If we had a choice and we could only win 1 game against them, which one would you want us to win more? This Sunday or the league cup QF?

Always a PL win against spurs over a League Cup win.

1 Like

League, no question (for me)

2 Likes

Congratulations to Tottenham for the win :rofl:

League game anyway but particularly as I’m going to that one!

Premier League by the absolute length of the Nile, I’d only contemplate saying winning the League cup game if Manchester City was out of the competition, but even then I’d still say Premier League.

1 Like

I keep forgetting we got to the final and lost last season :joy::joy:

League cup as we can win that. Be in with every chance of still making top 4 with 20 odd games to go. Plus I dont want the spuds having a chance of ending their trophy drought and LC is the easiest route.

1 Like