The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

2017/18

2018/2019

Just little improvement. I guess it is better tha nothing :xhaka:

luca why are you angry about this haha. 3 points off 4th in November isnā€™t bad considering how bad we where in the second half of last season.

1 Like

Could have done better. That fucking winning streak has fooled me :santi:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a sad state of affairs though isnā€™t it ? Imagine an Arsenal fan a decade ago saying ā€œ Weā€™re 3 points off 4th in November that isnā€™t a bad thingā€ shows how far weā€™ve fallen.

4 Likes

Weā€™re actually a point better of now than we were at this stage 10 years ago :wink:

So many teams who are not in the Premier League anymore!

1 Like

Ah the good old days when Spurs only just made the screenshot :smile:

4 Likes

ā€œMost improved teal in the leagueā€ trophy.

Iā€™ve just had flashbacks to Phil Brownā€™s Hull. Happy days.

1 Like

New manager in place before they even sack the current one, Fulham didnā€™t waste any time

2 Likes

How is the guy who won the PL against all odds still wandering around lesser clubs?
Give him a big club gig.

Heā€™s has plenty of big club gigs before and he always just does a reasonable job. Roma, Inter and Juventus.

Itā€™s a sensible appointment anyway. Heā€™s bound to get more of the players and have them playing in a more organised way. The talent is there but the way the Jokanovic has them lined them up was suicidal.

1 Like

Agree, they should be doing a lot better than they are. Beginning of the season they were touted at top 7 finish contenders.

By who?!

I know a lot of people had high hopes for Wolves, but donā€™t recall Fulham ever being predicted to finish that high. I agree they should be doing better than they are, but 7th? Nah.

Canā€™t say if many touted top seven, I obviously could have missed it, but I seem to remember many thinking top half could be realistic for both sides.

Good to see a true gentleman back in the game. I trust him to save Fulham.

3 Likes

The Middle East is so triggered r.n.

5 Likes

I love this kind of stuffs.

What if Henry gets sacked and Wenger replaces him.
And then when all the strikers are out injured, he signs Henry for 6 months. What ifā€¦

What if we re-sign Cesc and Henry? Pity Cesc and Henry didnā€™t cross over for longer.