The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I expected worse.

Looks like both teams will need to make use of their wingers tonight

1 Like

That shows us what we already knew, our lack of received funds is absolutely destroying us, our net spend is slightly more than Liverpool & Chelsea yet we have signed 6 20 mill + signings and they have signed 13 and 16 respectively. That graphic does also show how hugely impressive spurs have been.

1 Like

Lot of empty seats at Wembley :eyes:

That pitch is a disgrace for a game if this level. Spurs are taking the piss

1 Like

dont think you can blame spurs for wembleys pitch as much as i hate them

You can. Get your stadium ready on time!!

It’s looks ridiculous with a fucking big NFL logo on the centre circle :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So Mickey Mouse with that big old NFL logo in the middle of the pitch!! What a joke of a club. Really hope Wembley took that booking half the expecting spurs to spurs up their stadium.

3 Likes

If that graphic was to go even further back (to about 2012) I think it would paint Spurs in an even brighter light. The sale of Bale. I know they spent 99 odd mil on players in the same summer, but I think their net spend would be even less than the 29mil shown.

If Daniel Levy had van Persie in 2012 and Manchester United wanted him, he’d have them paying out of their arses even now. He’s easily the shrewdest chairman we have in the league after, sadly, the Leicester City chairman.

NFL must be loving this free promo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

MAHREZZZZZZ TOUCHDOWN!!

5 Likes

Gonna be a long night for Spurs :henry2:

GET IN!

https://streamvi.com/uploads/1540843593.mp4

LOL AT THE PITCH! :arteta:

1 Like

The pitch is genuinely unberable

2 Likes

THIS IS THE MOST SPURS THING EVER :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m loving it.

Spurs fans aren’t though… already had one person in my group chat saying, “it’s ridiculous, they shouldn’t have NFL games there.” Errr you literally shouldn’t be playing your games there!

5 Likes

Somebody please has to do a touchdown celebration tonight. :joy:

2 Likes

City are toying with Spurs :wenger:

Nights like this make you realise how tinpot they look haha

By the way how good does Silva look tonight? Different class on the ball

2 Likes