The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hahaha absolutely awful game and terrible atmosphere. People have the cheek to say the Emirates is quiet lol

1 Like

Palace just missed a penalty!

They spend what they have and have saddled club with debt that requires debt payments… they just make insane amounts more than we do, so they can spend a lot more. The difference I am pointing out is that they have to pay 10 of millions in debt repayment as a result of the Glazer’s takeover, regardless of anything else… so they COULD spend more and not go in the red except now they have this albatross of debt repayments…

ManU isn’t losing tons of money so that the Glazers have to put their own in… fair play to you if you feel things are status quo - I am not satisfied, but I have at least seen some signs of improvement that I think deserve some recognition, just like I call out where I think we do dumb things (like persisting with Wenger too long).

When will this game end? :expressionless:

Just noticed the same when I put my tv on. You could hear a pin drop!

Even if things are not working for Everton, their spending trajectory makes me concerned.

City started exactly like this spending a lot on average players to create a base and not showing much with regards to results. But they carved their way into consistent title challenges.

Everton if they continue are bound to become next Chelsea & City. Just when it looks like Chelsea is gonna fold as a plastic club, new one arrises

Everton score.

2-0!

Everton are such a lame, pointless team. Unexciting drivel. Should have been relegated in the 90s

2 Likes

that is why walcott wanted to go there :henry2:

1 Like

Finally it’s over. Two dull teams.

Their a long way short on playing ability and resources to break into that category.

How many years have Everton had the money now ? Chelsea won a league title in their 2nd year of wealth I think, but you’re correct on City it took them until their 5th season of wealth to win the league think they qualified for the CL in the 3rd season.

listing

3 Likes

Everton will never be plastic because historically they’re a big club

They also haven’t been close to making the splash Chelsea and City made in the transfer market

1 Like
3 Likes

Enter the winter ball

1 Like

Lol Fulham have now changed the keeper along with the defence now

1 Like

Comical defence from Cardiff. 1-0 Salah.

Fulham down lol!

Watford 2-0 up. Huddersfield are just crap.

1-0 Watford. Some goal!

2-0 Watford

If Colin Wanker is going to go into that game saying it’s “virtually impossible” to win at Liverpool, then the result was inevitable.

If Cardiff are going to take that approach, it’s better off they’re relegated. Get another team up from the Championship who are likely to compete over 38 games and not 37

1 Like