The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

5-0 City and 4-2 Cardiff.

5-0 City

4-2 Cardiff

FFS Arnautovic! Just score!
Cardiff, Manchester City, Brighton, Watford and Tottenham win. Bournemouth draw. Huddersfield-Liverpool now.

Allison almost cocked up again.
Huddersfield doing well atm. They just can’t score.

THE EGYPTIAN KING

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAH! First goal in 1 month. Calm down.

Liverpool 1-0 up at HT.
Just score Huddersfield FFS!

:speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Allisson is so shit with his feet.
Such a boring game. I am falling asleep.
Thanks god it’s over. 1-0 Liverpool FT.

Liverpool can honestly get to fuck. Brain-dead cunts can’t get a final ball right at all. Every time they had a chance for the 0-2 they somehow fucked it up :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Liverpool just dont concede goals now. Title challengers for sure now. Not hit any great heights yet, but its coming and why I see them pushing city all the way.

1 Like

They’re definitely 1 and 2 above all others for me…

1 Like

What a waste of money VVD was, compare Liverpool’s defence in 2018 to 2017.

WOW… I had no idea BHA and Hudd spent that kind of money… and Newcastle - what a shambles and such a big, historic club with a huge stadium… very sad really.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The cunt deserved it.

True Geordie (TrueGeordieTG)

Fuck Mike Ashley. https://t.co/mxN3EUuu0p

5:31 PM - 20 Oct 2018 1.9K 210

The most embarrassing thing about the spending comparison of those clubs is that we are being outspent by Huddersfield and Brighton.

1 Like

Everton and Palace play today.

palace mate

If you want to look at everything in the most negative fashion possible that’s up to you but in the period being talked about here we’ve signed two 50m+ strikers a 20m goalie 30m midfielder and have been involved in one of the biggest swap deals in PL history.

It’s not a bad thing that some dopes decided to stump up 20m for Theo and 40m for the ox etc in that time frame too.

I’ll always argue that we can and should be doing more but ffs we shouldn’t even give the tiniest shit what Huddersfield and Brighton are up to.

2 Likes

You are right :wink:

Only you could see a graphic, in a thread dedicated to non Arsenal league fixtures, which is meant to highlight Mike Ashley’s lack of investment in Newcastle and find a way to make it another negative Arsenal post lol

4 Likes