The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

A member of the Chelsea staff was celebrating in front of José so José tried to chase after him

Ha if true, I admire him.
I would totally do that too.

Funng thing with Jose incident is that the guy celebrated right in his face and Jose didn’t do anything. When the guy walked back to the other staff with his back turned is when Jose fronted up like he wanted to fight.

Pure showmanship, he didn’t want it.

2 Likes
5 Likes

He’s gone full meltdown here :joy:

1 Like

I think we need a better camera angle on this one. I’m not sure what said guy did on his way back, that’s what triggered Mourinho.

Chelsea really have no class buuuuuut I think Mourinho has brought this one on himself. There’s still a lot of bad blood there after what he did with that fit Doctor (Eva Caneiro?)

Prat. Hope they are gonna jail him one day.

Why would they jail him?

Because he is a cunt who is ruining the game with his behaviour. Cunt!

Mourinho didn’t do anything wrong here tbf.

Funny watching him lose his shit tho haha

3 Likes

unfortunately not a jailable offense

It is funny seeing Chelsea fans chant “fuck off Mourinho”. He and Ambramovich put them on the map lol

2 Likes

Kompany booked after 33 seconds :laughing:

1 Like

Fulham against Cardiff. Cardiff are going down again. Goalzo!

Mourinho has history of celebrating in an extremely provocative and unclassy way himself.

But obviously he’ll get mad when it’s done to him because he’s a whining, hypocritical cuntbag.

1 Like

Mourinho acts the hard man but if he had caught that bloke up, what was he going to do.

Mourinho loves dishing it out, but loses it when someone has a dig at him.
He’s such a hypocrite.

Glenn Murray taken to hospital :grimacing: Must have been a nasty clash.

1-1 Cardiff!

City take the lead. Boring.

City up through Aguero, assist by David Silva. Tap in

1 Like

Fulham’s defence is dogshit. Though it doesn’t help that the manager doesn’t have the foggiest clue what his first choice backline is.

2 Likes