The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Only two points off, the top. we’ve done well.

3 Likes

only 2 points behind the league leaders…not bad at all

2 Likes

That’s an understatement.

We’re balling right now.

4 Likes

Happy saint fuck Spuds day everyone. Im poppin the champagne tonight thats for sure.

Our next league fixtures is Leicester (H), and Palace (A) too, feeling good about those then we have Liverpool.

2 Likes

The best result for us. Not that i believe we are gonna win the title, but it’s good to see such a tight top of the league.

Unai for the title? :henry2:

Luca gonna Luca

1 Like

Anyone reckon Man City can emulate our unbeaten record now?

1 Like

Nope. Someone will beat them

1 Like

Out of interest, where do you think they will lose?

I’m racking my brains- weirdly I think Spurs are the only ones who might beat them at home (wherever that may be)

I actually don’t think City have been as good this season as last, so I can see them losing a few games to be honest. They could quite easily have lost to Wolves, and a better Liverpool team (the one from last season) would have punished their sloppiness today.

2 Likes

2 points off the pace 8 games in and 2 from 2 in the Europa League, anyone would have taken this start to the season so I’m pretty happy.

5 Likes

They were within a Palace penalty kick of being beaten by a team that wasn’t Liverpool last season and have already blown it agaisnt Lyon this season. They will definitely lose somewhere along the line.

2 Likes

We thought this last season and they lost twice in the end. Someone will beat them just don’t know who

How the fuck has Aguero scored more goals than Laca? Lol!.

He’s only got 5, and 3 of them came in one match. That’s how.

Lucky asado.

It is very early days, but if Giroud will win a Premier League title before us a litte part of me will die.

1 Like

Meh. He’s a world cup winner.

1 Like