The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Watford up at HT. Looking strong!

Mitrovic canā€™t stop scoring at the moment

1 Like

Chambers showing why championship is his level.

Chambers very disappointing so far at Fulham

Yeah, he is on fire.

1-1 FT.

Itā€™s been since Feb really

Newcastleā€™s decision to sell him looks better and better with every passing week

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always rated him and thought heā€™d come good. But I can understand why Newcastle got rid of him as he never seemed to fit into Benitez system and the goals just werenā€™t flowing.

Looking like a steal for Fulham.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ that is an insane stat that has completely flown under the radar (at least to me)ā€¦ I had no idea he has been that prolific since joining Fulham.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had Mitrovic in my Fantasy team all season.

Fulham did very good business getting both Mitrovic and Seri for around 50m in the transfer window.

Nice placement by Fredā€¦ FFS Wolves almost score a couple of times and now are down 1-0ā€¦ ManU so fortunate to have De Gea.

2 Likes

Pretty remarkable record

Bernardo Silva gets a goal and an assist the week I remove him from my FPL team :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah that is just an elite rateā€¦ I think they paid a lot for him, but it just goes to show ā€œyou get what you pay forā€ a lot of the timeā€¦ they guy has been class his whole career.

2 Likes

Me too.

So no surprise so far. Expected.

Pool and City up each 3-0 at halfā€¦ they are just steamrolling right now.

Also, just rewatched the Utd goal - that was a sublime little touch by Pogba to set up Fredā€¦

2 Likes

Boring prem, too few surprises

1 Like

Wolves deservedly levelā€¦ would be great to see Utd drop points. COYW!

6 Likes

Ahah Manure!

Donā€™t jinx!