The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

so now we are gonna struggle to make the europa league spots and teams like watford are gonna be our main competition…fucking hell, talk about negative to the max.

1 Like

Our attack should mean we are fine for a 6th placed finish which is what I had us pre season, but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility we will have some competition much like Burnley were last season.

Do you like this one? @shamrockgooner haha

3 Likes

Well that’s trivia which I generally enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But Ipswich are still the last team since 1974 to win their opening four matches with the word Town in their team name, if we’re being really pedantic :cristo:

Guess we want a draw today between Spurs and the Scousers.

Dier always manages to look like a serial killer.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of Eric Dier. Especially for England – he doesn’t seem to do anything useful for us!

1 Like

Nope. I want Spurs to lose every game they play

3 Likes

Want Spurs to lose as well. Fuck them.

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion, but if I had to pick a team to win, i’d rather Spurs. I can’t abide Liverpool fans and their entitlement. They are so utterly unbearable, far and away the worst people on the planet :laughing: A draw would be the most ideal result though.

1 Like

Liverpool win will do nicely at least it keeps the title challenge and less points for spurs means a struggle for top 4 for them

1 Like

I work with/am family with too many Spurs fans so prefer a big fat loss on their part.

1 Like

He had one good season for Spurs but it’s clear he’s an average player.

When Southgate brings him on for Henderson it’s such a nothing sub.

1 Like

I like this start.

1 Like

We’re not competing with Liverpool at all this season so it’s a no brainer for me. Doesn’t help that I’m watching it surrounded by Spurs fans

2 Likes

High-tempo game without a single chance though.
What a chance for Salah! Should have score here.
Tottenham all over the place at the back.
Eriksen straight at Allison.

It’s nice of Eric Dier to prove my point so quickly with his backwards passing and giving the ball away, nearly gifting Liverpool a goal. He’s really struggling – mainly because he is utter trash

4 Likes

Liverpool look more likely to score than Tottenham.

Spurs passing very sloppy - including golden boy Eriksen

1 Like