The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I heard it was 4-1, guessing it was a Giroud hattrick??

Draw against Rosenborg BK? Thatā€™s a sacking
Lose 0-1 to Everton? Thatā€™s a sacking
Leave the team in relegation spot? Thatā€™s a sacking(again)
Lose 4-1 to Watford? Oh, you better believe thatā€™s a sacking

5 Likes

shame he will go before he hooks mourinho

4 Likes

3 losses for Giroud in 6 days :giroud:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what happens when you leave the mighty Arsenal :kos2:

We lost to Watford aswell :wink:

2-1, not 4-1, you rotten smoked scottish salmon :xhaka:

1 Like

Conte shouldā€™ve resigned in the summer because it was evident things werenā€™t going to change significantly despite the fact he won the title in style. Would have been a massive fuck you to the upper echelons.

Was a forgone conclusion it would go this way because heā€™s just so combative.

He does have some blame though because he continues to field head scratching teams Bakayoko is dire and if Morata was fit heā€™d start tonight. Youā€™ve got your target man and yet he rides the bench, very clear heā€™s stop giving a fuck and is goading them to sack him.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just a joke :wink:

You mean

??

1 Like

Huh ? Iā€™m confused Iā€™m happy Chelsea will be joining us in the Europa League, be good to have our cup bunnyā€™s in another competition with us :heart_eyes:

Ciggarette, fake ginger beard, fish?

Love watching Giroud in a Chelsea shirt. Almost as big a gift as watching Ox in a Liverpool shirt. :smiley:

https://cdnja.co/mp4/7k/7K4.mp4

^ What once wouldā€™ve pissed me off now makes me happy. DOUBLE HAPPINESS!

4 Likes

Hopefully Real come in for Hazard this summer.

4 Likes

We still have the Europa League to qualify to the Champions League. Donā€™t give up, albeit asking you it is a big task :wink:

https://www.twitter.com/Everything_City/status/960629167959298049?s=08

:joy:

Edit: by the way, thatā€™s not my Twitter account lol

4 Likes

Only 5 points behind 4th ā€“ Chelsea are on a self distruct mission too so I see no reason why too 4 is beyond us. If anything, after seeing Chelseaā€™s last 2 games ā€“ I fancy our chances even more, especially if we can get something from the NLD on Saturday.

Iā€™d be a lot more hopeful of that Avenue if Aubameyang wasnā€™t cup tied :cry: