The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Oh fuck!

Loool West Ham are a shambles

1 Like

Lol only people who donā€™t watch the leagues say Barca and Real Madrid are the only entertaining teams. Madrid have been pretty poor this season actually. The other teams can be pretty entertaining. But iā€™m guessing you donā€™t watch any of those games.

1 Like

@GunnerGirl, Serie A was static some years ago, not now with 5 teams fighting for the title.
Itā€™s about loving football though. So a supporter should just watch his team?

FFS! Should have been 2-3.

Yeah Serie A is my fave at the moment. Obviously Fiorentina are my team, hoping for a European place :grimacing:

1 Like

Difficult. The top 5 are unreachable :grimacing:

Hasnā€™t Serie A got an extra place now though? So 6th place goes into the EL qualification round?

Weā€™re 7th. DONā€™T RUIN MY DREAM

1 Like

You are right!

What a finish from Salah!

Well, 1-4.

Itā€™s small things like atmosphere and better broadcasting of games in PL that puts it ahead La Liga

Donā€™t have a connection to other leagues teams since I donā€™t support them, so you donā€™t have the same passion, like when Chelsea, United, Spurs lose its a good feeling. If Barca, Madrid etc win, draw, lose, itā€™s the same feeling

Do you mean more games, or better pundits?

4-1 Lolerpool FT. They didnā€™t even play well. It was just West Ham who were shit.

I think West Ham are going to be yet another PL team to be looking for a new manager.

Half of my family and friends support West Ham and they all seem to love him still. Just depends if the owners want to go against the fans.

My mate is a season ticket holder and he actually text earlier, saying, ā€œJust thinking after that first half I miss football 20 years ago. People bang on about tika taka passing but give me a player whoā€™ll take a man on any day. Thatā€™s what we lack.ā€

You lack more than that, mate.

2 Likes

Some of the foreign league broadcasts on UK TV have commentators sat in a studio somewhere watching the game on satellite. Thatā€™s why atmosphere sounds poor.

I miss football of 20 years ago but for rather different reasons.

More games and a better atmosphere. Stadiums are always full and in good spirits

If its atmosphere you are after then I suggest you take up following some of the Eastern European Leagueā€™s, or for the right balance German football probably suits, in terms of atmosphere and quality.

1 Like