The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Pulisic is going to win the 2022 World Cup for USA :sunglasses:

1 Like

West Ham look good.
WTF referee? Where are the fouls for West Ham?

What a goal Liverpool!!! :clap::clap:

Did West Hamā€™s defenders go for a drinks break?

Congratulations to West Hamā€™s defence. Letting Liverpool to counter. 1-0 Salah.

0-2 Matip

Floodgates open

Very Noble of West Ham to assist Liverpoolā€¦

Hart :arteta:. 2-0 Matip.

Champions League, international tournaments count?

If West Ham lose this and Chelsea lose to Man U, who is going first, Bilic or Conte?

Just out of curiosity, how do you know the other leagues are boring if you donā€™t watch them?

1 Like

Bundesliga, Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1?

Tbh I honestly find watching Ligue 1 Seria A and La Liga boring aswell just not as interested in it as the PL. Just feels different watching the PL

Noble misses a fucking easy pass here.

How often do you watch the games though? Because there are some pretty entertaining games. Napoli at the moment for example are great to watch.

4 Likes

Maybe boring is the wrong word should just probably say Iā€™m just not interested in foreign leagues lol. So your right. Actually quite like watching PSG though lol

Haha fair enough. To be honest, it is hard to keep up with them all. Some weeks I just watch the half hour highlights show for each league. Ligue 1 I tend to gloss over completely.

West Ham showing nothing atm.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! GAME ON!

You know youā€™re shit when Oxlade Chamberlain scores against you

I watch La Liga and Bundesliga sometimes, Barca and Madrid are entertaining but rest of the league, mehā€¦ doesnā€™t have the same vibe as the PL, where even smaller teams can be entertaining like Watford this season

As for Serie A and Ligue 1 on rare occasions if Iā€™m really bored, itā€™s hard to keep up with 4 leagues, Ligue 1 isnā€™t really popular and the football in Serie A is generally slow and static. If you donā€™t support teams in those leagues itā€™s difficult to have a passion for it