The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Santi_Mesut_Sanchez something

Dangā€¦ So many Luca posts in a row. No double post rule over there? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Luca_from_Italy

One thingā€™s for sure: donā€™t take life tips from Trion.

9 Likes

You have broken my balls, tbh.

Ban me if you are not ok with me writing too many posts on Redcafe and on here.

Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Luca to OA

:wink:

5 Likes

:wink:

Did I say something wrong though?

Youā€™re free to do whatever you want on Red Cafe.

Jakey has advised you not to post fixtures so for the time being just donā€™t do that and donā€™t multi post and youā€™re grand.

Actually cut out the food nationality bollocks while youā€™re at it too!!!

Yes.

What was it?

That non-meme you posted like 4 years ago.

3 Likes

It was a meme. You guys have no eye for art.

1 Like

Thinking you know what adds value to a guyā€™s life who youā€™ve never met or spoken to. If you want to make value judgments about peopleā€™s use of time and give weighty advice get a PhD in psychology and become a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

If it were any other guy, I would think twice.
It is GFI we are talking about.

The guy is borderline obsessed with online posting. I am not even stating anything about watching football, it is the constant need to cover every fixture on 2 different forums we are talking about.
You guys are needlessly encouraging a behaviour which might be detrimental to the guy.

We all have been talking over the years about this while he was banned on MDC.

I definitely donā€™t know what adds value to ones life but sure as fuck it is not posting ā€˜Burnely vs Newscatleā€™ tonight.

Most people are on their phone all day, if he wants to do that then so be it :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Most people who are on phone all day are idiots.

Stop encouraging a stupid obsession.

So the majority of the population then. If Iā€™m not doing anything then Iā€™m mostly checking my phone lol

3 Likes

I said it for effect. Of course I donā€™t mean it. I am myself on phone a lot.
But there is a big difference in our usage of phone and GFIā€™s posting.

I am really sure everyone knows what I am talking about but prefer to avoid offending the guy.

Or just prefer not to pass judgment/give advice/speak in a belittling way to someone we donā€™t know over the internetā€¦

Say what you want about Luca, but he certainly talks less shit than you do, even if you include his overly passionate Italian post-loss breakdowns.

4 Likes