The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread

Fucking hell another Liverpool 3 0 win over Leicester .
Yet again like the Boxing day one. Suppose to have been a tough fixture turns into a cake walk. Guess it leaves fourth place open though. Leicester wont be one though.

1 Like

So essentially Milner is the anti-Ozil? I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere

1 Like

Since these new kickoff times there is always one game that screems Monday half 5.

That game this week is Burnley vs Palace

3 Likes

It’s always the worst game of the week (on paper) as well

1 Like

Am I making this up but I think Burnley have been on this kickoff time every week :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Zaha step over show with everyone wanting him over Pepe incoming. Im braced guys.

Nope

1 Like

And I can relax. Burnley first win coming up tonight.

2 Likes

I just turned on the TV and the look of discontent on my face would have been funny to see when I saw it was Burnley vs Crystal Palace.

Although I shouldn’t really talk, watching Arsenal isn’t much better these days.

Burnley score again we go above Palace.:boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Burnley out the bottom 3. Dyche and the clarets surviving another season. Love too see it.

Batshuayi is just not very good, struggling to make an impact for bottom half teams.

Palace need to get Giroud in ASAP, would be the best lump they’ve had upfront in ages.

2 Likes

I never realised how boring Wolves actually are. I think their last Championship campaign led me into a false sense of security.

1 Like

They’re shit

I knew it’d get a like from you :smile:

They’ve been disappointing of late and are goal shy. Anyone who bets should probably put their money on Arsenal v Wolves being 0-0 next weekend.

And just as I type, Theo scores for Southampton!

2 Likes

Wolves with the equaliser means we drop to 12th.
City a point behind game in hand. 13 unlucky for some then.
Tbf though it’s only 5 points from fourth.

1 Like

Only 5 points, that’s not too bad…

I reckon if the other teams don’t play at all, then we should get to fourth place by about February 15th next year…That’s something to look forward to!

2 Likes

Yeah probably more relevant for city and United.

1 Like