The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread

Just rewatched the highlights from the Spurs v West Ham match because itโ€™s bloody hilarious.

Made me miss the fans though. Imagine the away end when this goal went in, would have been amazing. And imagine the home fansโ€™ faces, would also have been amazing :smile:

I agree, but because the supporters arenโ€™t there is probably the reason why are so many strange results and so many goals.
I watched the game last night and thought West Ham definitely deserve the draw, they played just as well as spurs and had as many chances to score.

1 Like

@shamrockgooner :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

So you mean he should of passed the selfish sod. He will get nerd jerked for that.

1 Like

Iโ€™d say itโ€™s closer to 1 in a thousand that that goes in tbh.

Stat nerds lose interest after two decimal points I guess.

3 Likes

This is when they fall back on the variables of the game thing. You know the thing we have been saying before the game and you told us too ignore.

1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting read

To the surprise of nobody, West Brom v Burnley is 0-0 at half time

1 Like

Pleased with that, come on Taylor get that clean sheet

To go with his yellow card? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just saw that :unamused:

1 Like

Is this going to be the first 0-0 of the season so far?

Yes

Sounds like is was well worth the ยฃ14.95

2 Likes

We have a 0-0 draw finally, WBA and Burnley so the business.

1 Like

@Stroller v @DavidHillier up next

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

I like that

1 Like

Clean sheet FPL points for Tarkowski. Wooo!

1 Like

If you think about it, Leicester v Villa (snorefest) and now todayโ€™s game.

The EPL deserve this.

A bit of random history around this fixture.

Wolves beat Leeds on the last game of the season in 1972. It cost Leeds the title. Derby were champions

A nod to Arsenal on the final day of that season, too. They took points off Liverpool. Drew 0-0 at Highbury. Arsenal stopped Liverpool winning the league. Arsenal stopped Liverpool winning the league.

1 Like