The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hope they don’t.

Would be hilarious if they got relegated.

And then we’d be last team standing in the never been relegated battle.

2 Likes

We were relegated in 1913.

1 Like

Think there was actually another time too, but it was overturned? I have friends who always bring it up as an example of Arsenal always cheating, lol

No, that was the only time we’ve been relegated. The controversy surrounds our probably bent promotion back into the top flight in 1919. We finished sixth the season prior (1914/15 I think) but ended up winning the vote to be promoted back into the top flight when it expanded from 20 to 22 teams.

1 Like

this was interesting, I’ve heard this too, both about us and Everton. When I google it it says Everton were relegated in 1951 (and promoted back in 1954) anyway? Idno. So if we’ve been in the top flight since 1919 we’re still the longest lasting team in the Prem.

But it would def. be hilarious if Everton were relegated :ozil:

Gerrard ain’t messing about. This team would low-key be challenging for Top 4 in previous seasons. PL is so far ahead of other competitions.

Ings was a waste of money.

That Villa team is honestly very good.

I fancy Villa to finish best of the rest come May

Would anyone take Ings on the cheap for cover till the summer?

Morgan Samson plays for Villa? Damn that missed me completely.

He was a pretty big deal as a youngster doesn’t look like he’s pushed on. Has to be nearly 30 now surely?

1 Like

As a loan signing it would be good to sign him as he’s better than Nketiah and a bigger goal threat than Lacazette.

They got him last January yeah. We were linked with him at some point.

1 Like

No Macca on co comms!!

What a time to be alive

Anyone got a stream for the Everton v Villa game?

Watkins got pulled there.
Edit: Nah, there was nothing.

Everton spend a decent amount on two new full backs and they don’t even make the squad? lol

1 Like

They sold one of their best players for a manager they sacked a week(barely) after.
Not the wisest of clubs are they?

1 Like

What a match already! Smelling a red card.

Kenny is absolutely shite and flopped hard at Celtic last season.

Patterson is a generational RB for us potentially.

Everton are such a clown club

#saveDCL

1 Like

Close that.

Gerrard not taking the full knee. Doesn’t want to dirty his trousers on the Goodison turf.

Everton have definitely been told to be physical by Big Dunc.

2 Likes