Tennis

Nadal vs Dimitrov about to get underway.

And another five setterā€¦

Dimitrov is playing well. Future Grand Slam champion for sure.

Another great game. Dimitrov will surely win a slam in the future.

This tournament though is one for the all time greats of the game. Canā€™t express how happy I am that we will be able to witness another Nadal-Federer final. Whatever the result itā€™s fantastic to see, and in a very strange way itā€™s refreshing for the game.

Hopefully itā€™s as good as both semi-finals. Regardless, Iā€™m just happy that both are in the final, and I couldnā€™t really care less who wins (I guess Iā€™m something around 60/40 in favour of Fed).

I think Nadal will win the final, but it should b4 a very close encounter. Bring it on!

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff.

Starting work 10pm Sunday, will probably miss all but the first set or two. :rage:

1 Like

Itā€™s on at 8.30am in the UK so a pretty good time for me personally.

Nadal has only won the Australian Open once, compared to Federerā€™s four! So I think Iā€™m edging to Rafaā€™s side, but itā€™s win win really. Will just be good to see the two of them in a major final again. How long has it been? 5 or 6 years?

[quote=ā€œPhoebica, post:45, topic:116ā€]
How long has it been? 5 or 6 years?
[/quote]Since 2011 at Roland Garros :slight_smile: 2009 was the last time these two went against each other in an Australian final!

BabyFed just became a man haha seriously tho that was incredible, so glad I watched it, canā€™t help but feel for Dimi after that performance & the way his played over the last 2 weeks in general, his in the form of his life right now, fingers crossed he can keep it going an heā€™ll get his GS final in no time along with the likes of Zverev & Thiem too but thatā€™s another story itā€™s all about the Fedal Final right now Iā€™m Hype! to see to these to living Legends go at it again. Come on!

1 Like

The Final should be epic. Also good to see Dimitrov starting to fulfill some of that huge potential he has.

Roger is looking tasty. Looks like heā€™ll be the champion.

Another fantastic final between these two. That was some third set from Federer. Nadal is going to haveat to do something special to win this.

I donā€™t care if this is a fantastic final. I just want to see the Swiss GOAT add another Grand Slam. Itā€™s frustating it carries on for long :facepalm:.

Break Nadal!

I want five sets :smiling_imp:

Fitting that this final looks like going the distance.

Which channel is this on?

Eurosport in the UK.

Dunno about Holland lol

1 Like

Injury or loss of condition? Hmm :thinking:

Come on fed!!

What.a.final.

Tennis masterclass, donā€™t need to watch anymore tennis in 2017 after this.

Federer wins it.

What a final!!

Congratulations Rodger