Formula One

Yeah.

Itā€™s Friday, calma.

Ferrari always keep engines turned down on Friday.

But Iā€™m sure they got some setup issues theyā€™ll solve soon.

Theyā€™re not just tenths ahead of Alfa ffs

1 Like

Toto all smiling and cockyness in the press conference today. Couldnā€™t stand another title for Mercedes.

1 Like

Hope so. I just everything about Mercedes.

You just everything about Mercedes?! What does that mean? :arteta:

Tbh Iā€™ll be melting down more than you tomorrow if itā€™s all fucked but Ferrari have been shit many Fridays only to sort it for Saturday again.

2 Likes

Germans, cocky and they always win.

1 Like

Hamilton on the pole, Botas 2nd. Then Verstappen and Vetel, with Leclerc 5th. Mercs crushed Ferrari by almost 1 second. My boy Lando in a Mclaren starts 8th!

Well, i give up. Fuck the winter tests. Mercedes still above everyone else. @Electrifying

1 Like

Ferrari are the Everton on Formula 1: always win when it doesnā€™t metter :xhaka:

He is smiling again, the lying cunt :xhaka:

Yooo whoā€™s gonna be watching this later?? Starts at 10pm here, not too late! Iā€™m pumped for the first race of the season. Pretty much a forgone conclusion about whoā€™s gonna win but it should be fun to see the Ferraris against Verstappen and Botas.

Up and running for this somehow!

1 Like

Love this bit!

Leclerc several errors already. Ferrari debut not going so hot.

Mclaren on fire surprise surprise.

Verstappen gets Vetel lol, Honda engines arenā€™t so bad!

Lol! Nightmare debut. We are just crap @Electrifying

1 Like

:arteta:

What can I say lol. Shambles. They need to sort this out or itā€™s gonna be a long season.

1 Like

Yess, Max on the podium already

1 Like

It seems like a power unit problem. Itā€™s a bit worrying because it looked out strongest point last season.

1 Like

Sad but true :arteta: @Electrifying

1 Like