Formula One

You Lewis fanboys are the worst. That’s the reason why i hate him.

1 Like

Can’t wait till we’re all friends when he joins the reds @Midfield_Maestro @Luca_from_Italy

1 Like

You have to feel it’s within Lewis grasp to win this title now. This was meant to be a Ferrari weekend and that pole lap from Lewis, as well as winning todays race, looked like it might’ve broken Vettel’s spirit.

Lewis is just a machine. Unless he retires from a race and Seb has a flawless end, it’s gonna be another year without a title for Ferrari.

Race was a pretty forgetful one. Only Perez and Sirotken were the only drivers who liven things up with that battle. Perez certainly went all Maldonado today what with hitting his team mate as well :facepalm:

I wish I could say the next race will be better, but then it’s Sochi, which produced zero on track passes last year :grimacing:

Tbh I’m not a Hamilton fanboy. His personality is a bit fake and he’s not an endearing character at all. But I love his race craft and his hunger which for me is unrivalled on the grid.

At this point i will have to support the fucker fucking cunt.

Shame we support the same club because he is a fucking fucker cunt.

1 Like

Fuck off Hamilton, truly fuck off! That’s it.

Take that, Seb! Hamilton wins in Singapore with Vettel only third to extend his huge championship lead over rival to 40 points

The Daily Fail at it again :xhaka:. Suck my balls!

@Electrifying @Midfield_Maestro

Hope to see it again.

Expect another pole for the cocky fucker today. @Electrifying

1 Like

Ferrari is back to 2016 where it was the 3rd car behind Mercedes and Red Bull.
1 second between Hamilton and Vettel. Thanks Maurizio Arrivabene pezzo di merda!
Q1: Hamilton, Bottas, Ricciardo and Verstappen.
Q2: Hamilton, Bottas, Vettel and Raikkonen.
Pole for Bottas, than Hamilton and Vettel.

Game over. @Electrifying

1 Like

@Electrifying, no words :facepalm:

Luca you stayed up for this shit?

Oh man, I had a nice sleep, Ive completely given up in this shit season.

1 Like

Followed something. Such a sad end again. Fucking cigarettes boy Arrivabene!

What happens when you let Juventus people run the show.

Bottling is in their DNA

1 Like

Ferrari are just no match for Mercedes. Having a faster car is just not enough if the team and the driver keep making mistakes. I would say Vettel and Ferrari have simply crumbled under the pressure. There is no fight from them and this time, they cannot claim they didn’t have a good enough car.

Anyway, the season is done and unless there are major changes in Ferrari, I really don’t see them dethroning Mercedes or Hamilton any time soon.

1 Like

Always amazes me when it comes to the final third of the season where Mercedes turn up the whick, and Ferrari always make mistakes, year after year. Can’t blame Hammy or Mercedes, but does make it depressingly predictable.

I think Vettel’s in danger here. If Leclerc comes in and beats him regularly next season he could be fucked.

At least next season we get Red Bull with Honda engines, which given the progress they’re making, should be fun.

1 Like

Verstappen taking Kimi out. Only 5 seconds penalty. He is really the Formula 1 golden boy. The rest of the race is going like expected though.

2 Likes

@Bl1nk, why did you like my post? Verstappen is a fucking cunt. Never a champion in the end.

Mad Max makes me laugh. No respect for anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck off! You like someone who should sell tickets at the stadium, not driving. It’s like liking Mourinho.

So glad it is finally over. Now someone must explain this collapse since Spa.