Formula One

Really looking forward to the race this weekend. Gonna actually be there, weather looking fairly decent aswell.

3 Likes

If doesn’t rain i expect Vettel to hammer Hamilton again. Ferrari is clearly the best car atm.

Look at this fraud.

Hamilton wouldn’t crash like a chump like that.

1 Like

So boring. Get a grip man. You don’t support Ferrari, just Kimi :xhaka:

1 Like

:mustafi:

Best team mates on the grid :smiley: Seb really brings out the best in Kimi.

3 Likes

Fuck off. I hate you. Never liked scottish :xhaka:

Stai zitto Cazzo di merda Vettel lover :arteta:

I have always supported Ferrari. For example, did you know that i hated Vettel when he was at Red Bull?

1 Like

Haha I know, just joshing buddy.

I remember the good old days hating on Alonso because he beat Schumi.

1 Like

Have you ever been to Monza @Luca_from_Italy ? I love seeing the history and just how passionate the tifosi are around the place. Schumi days were crazy.

You’ll have to upload some photos @BergkampsLoveChild during the weekend, hope you have a good time!

My dream to go there one day.

It be really cool to go to, see the old banking on the old circuit. The place must’ve been really electric back in the V10 days. Just imagine walking around the place and hearing those howling beasts through the trees :giroud2:

I also really liked Imola, always very pretty whenever they went in the early Spring. Pay homage to the Senna statue would be good. I also love Mugello, which is a truly amazing circuit. Hmm, seems I like several of the Italian tracks :smiley:

1 Like

No, the only Grand Prix i saw live was Austria in 2011. Great experience!

But there wasn’t an Austrian GP in 2011? :thinking:

Maybe you mean another year? :smiley:

Incidently, did anyone see Marcus Ericsson’s massive accident in practice? Scary accident. Thankfully ok.

1 Like

I think these days, the more spectacular incidents are usually the ok ones.

The car took a lot of the G forces out the crash by the rolls etc.

In other news, Ferrari look good in practice but rain tomorrow might bring Lewis back into it

1 Like
  1. Sorry!
1 Like

Nice! Do you have many memories from attending it? Was a pretty decent race that year. Was this your highlight of the race? :cristo:

1 Like

Was right in the corner when this happened.

1 Like

Aww JPM, he was racing in Indy up until maybe about 2 years ago. So he was on the poll that race? Who was he racing for? Must have been a pretty decent driver back then.