Formula One

I knew Luca would take Sunday’s race result extremely well :sweat_smile:

So many twists and tales this season and I think there is plenty more to come. Hungary will be very close between the top three teams. Red Bull will be a lot better around here for sure than recent races.

BTW @Electrifying , there were reports over the weekend that with Fiat Ferrari CEO Sergio Marchione having to step down immediately with health issues, that the new board members are most looking like keeping Kimi on for another season, rather than promote Leclerc, like it originally seemed set to happen.

I don’t mind either way who it’ll be, Kimi’s having his best season since his Lotus days, and if Leclerc does move up, then we get an exciting young talent in a top car.

Marchionne had to step down for critical health conditions (probably a lung cancer. He is currently in hospital in Zurich).

The english cunt got it in the back. You just can’t beat his luck.

Ngl, I hope not.

I want Kimi gone, but hope he can get a final win before that happens.

Ferrari need to stop making uninspiring hires and decisions. We all know when Seb fucks it, Kimi won’t be winning the race. All the eggs are in one basket. And I’m sick of it.

Seb hasn’t shown shit to be given that kind of undisputed no.1 treatment (he’s obviously lobbying hard for Kimi, probably feels threatened by LeClerc)

I just think there would be more of a 2 pronged attack with Ferrari with LeClerc.

Well as you know mate, if it were up to me, Hulkenberg would’ve been at Ferrari years ago, but alas they didn’t bother, and will never now. But I totally get your point, it would be good for F1 to shake things up a little on the driver market, especially at Ferrari. Charles moment will come though. Great driver and so damn humble.

Quite a lot of driver movement is expected the rest of the field. Force India could be set to go into admininstation soon,

1 Like

Yep I remember we agreed on that. Hulk slapping Sainz up these days too, to prove our point.

Ferrari need to cut it with this backward thinking, they last won the title when they had 2 drivers that could win races, not 1.

Edit: @Mysty Marchionne has died :cry: RIP

Absolutely need a double in Hungary :xhaka:. @Electrifying

Force India have gone into administration. Hardly surprising and only see them in F1 just to make up the numbers.

Q1: Vettel, Verstappen, Bottas and Hamilton.

Great qualifying!

The track is surrounded by heavy rainy clouds.
It starts raining hard now.
Vettel did fecking well to do the time here.

Q1: Vettel, Sainz, Verstappen, Hamilton. Ricciardo out.
Everyone on full wet.
Ferrari is fecking shit with the rain. Sad.
See you next season. Useless to watch the Gp tomorrow. Pole for Hamilton, then Bottas, Kimi and Seb.

FUCK OFF HAMILTON! DIRTY FUCKERRRRRRRRRRR!

Where was Seb? :arteta:

Grande Kimi. Would have got pole if the stupid focaccia boys on the pitwall could actually focus on more than one driver and not screw him.

Did you see the FUCKING TOTO!? WHAT A CUNT TO CELEBRATE IN THAT WAY! I WANNA PUNCH HIM. CUNT!

That was the craziest qualy of the year. Hammy smashes it in the wet!

Congratulations for the title. Thanks god you going out from the UE soon :wink:

Hamilton clearly pays the weather forecast.

I wish we had Hamilton in our car instead of the German Maldonado

1 Like

No, let’s get Danny. Don’t want a cocky english in Ferrari.

Vettel is 3rd after the start.
Leclerc has to retire.
Wow! Verstappen has to retire as well. “No power!”.
Ricciardo overtakes Alonso to go 11th.
Raikkonen not having his drink. Ricciardo 10th now.
Gonna be difficult for Vettel to win today.
Ricciardo having a great race.
Raikkonen on soft now.
Bottas still ahead of Kimi after the pit stop.
Kimi is flying atm.
Great overtake from Ricciardo on Magnussen.
Vettel gaining ground on Bottas with older tyres.
Pit-stop for Hamilton. Soft for him.
Ricciardo 5th.
Vettel gaining on Hamilton.
WTF!? Another pit-stop for Raikkonen?
Game over. STUPID FUCKING FERRARI!
Congratulations to Mercedes for winning another title.

Ferrari strategy team Che Cazzo merda

1 Like

Unbelievable. Stronzi di merda.

1 Like

Pathetic display from Vettel, tbh.
Finally! Contact between him and Bottas though.