Formula One

But it means he’s not calling the shots anymore :arteta:

1 Like

It’s probably just coincidence, but ever since the passing of Marricione in the Summer, Ferrari have totally dropped the ball and the pace has started to disappear as well.

Nonetheless, Vettel probably would’ve still been making all these dumb errors anyways. I really like the guy, but christ he’s made some terrible mistakes this season. Not how a 4 time champion should be.

Lots of movement for and in F1 next season. Found this cool little chart to keep updated on it.

1 Like

The F1 theme tune suddenly sounds more bearable when composed by an animated cat :smiley:

2 Likes

Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European title with race to spare - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/45851176

3 Likes

I’ll reply here because off topic

Those 4 titles have the Newey tax. Take away the Newey tax and that amounts to maybe, 1.

Haha Newey tax. Sure the Newey influenced helped but the guy was seriously quick from the beginning even before 2009. Take 2012 for example. In my opinion, Mclaren had the fastest car that season, but royally fucked up. I know many bang on about Alonso should’ve won the title that season were it not for Spa blah blah, while conveinently forgetting the problems Seb encounted as well during that season. but Vettel still managed to win the title despite not having the best car that season imo.

I know these days he’s bottled it and trying too hard all the time, but V8 era Seb was a beast and the combo of Seb and Red Bull was just a perfect match. He certainly deserves at least 2 maybe even 3 of those titles I think.

He still is fast as fuck.

I’d say yes faster than Hamilton on many days.

But he’s a bottlejob that loves a crash. He was in the RedBull days too.

It’s just that now the cars are even, his mistakes are more exposed.

He knew that even if he, say, tangled with Bruno Senna on lap 1 of a title decider, he’d still have enough speed over everyone to make it to where he needed to be for the title.

Whereas now if he tangles with Stroll/Hamilton/Verstappen/Raikkonen/Bottas, he can’t quite do that.

The USA Gp. qualifying is set to take place.
Q1: Hamilton, Bottas, Vettel and Raikkonen.
Q2: Raikkonen, Vettel, Hamilton and Bottas.
Unlucky Ferrari. Deserved the pole today. Still a good position ahead of tomorrow’s race.

If only that Cazzo hadn’t got himself a 3 place grid drop for tomorrow for speeding during red flags.

Wonder who he will crash into tomorrow :bellerin:

1 Like

Shut up. It was a very harsh penalty, you stronzo :xhaka:

No it wasnt.

It’s a simple rule. See the red flag. Slow down. Simple as that.

But then, if you crash into other cars deliberately, I can see where following simple rules even will be a problem.

I despair that our beautiful fast car has been in the hands of a crasher happy mug and a old slowpoke this season.

Vettel the king of mistakes

1 Like

Ricciardo is having a really awful season, just can’t seem to finish a race

Hold on Kimi!

:smiley:

Bottas fucked it at the end there as well. Championship celebrations on ice until Mexico, surely he’ll wrap it up there.

KIMI MATIAS RAIKKONEN IS A RACE WINNER AGAIN!!!

So so happy :smiley:

Fucking hell that race was insanely tense.

2 Likes

Finally Kimi! So happy for him. Cocky Lewis not winning the title yet.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS KIIIIIIMMMMMMIIIIIIII

1 Like