OA Birthdays

Happy Birthday @CliftonGeraldi hope you have a fantastic day man!

1 Like

HBD @CliftonGeraldi

Have a great one!

1 Like

Happy birthday @CliftonGeraldi oh, and happy Christmas too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face: @CliftonGeraldi !!

1 Like

Happy birthday my bro. Have a blessed one @CliftonGeraldi

1 Like

Congratulations on having that username for another year.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @CliftonGeraldi, have a good one mate.

1 Like

@CliftonGeraldi have a good one :+1:

1 Like

Happy birthday, Clifton!

1 Like

Happy birthday Sir Clifton of the Geraldis.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday mate

1 Like

Happy Birthday Cliff :beers:

1 Like

Happy birthday @CliftonGeraldi

1 Like

Happy birthday big Clif

1 Like

Happy Bday my dood @CliftonGeraldi

1 Like

Many Happy Returns @CliftonGeraldi

My second beer tonight will be in your honour (the first will be to mark my last day at work before Xmas :grin:)

1 Like

Happy birthday Cliff old boy!!

What was his original username again??

1 Like

Many thanks my OA family.

Apologies in advance for the soppy note but celebrated today in Tier 4 style. My amazing other half surprised me huge time this morning when I woke up and she presented me with a card and a small gift, she knows I hate birthdays so I thought she had given me what she wanted which was a nice breakfast in bed followed by a walk and no fuss. But later this morning she asked me to go into the car because she’d left her shopping in it and she didn’t want to go out in her nightie. So I went in to be surprised by seeing this in the car:

It’s a green egg bbq which is basically the Rolls Royce of grills! I didn’t think I’d have one anytime soon with the new house move so it’s left me stunned.

Anyways I also don’t want this post to look like a cheap fetch for likes but I wanted to say a huge thank you to my OA family for keeping me sane this year. I won’t tag you guys individually at risk of missing someone out but some will know that although it’s been a tough year for me individually, it’s also been that way for us all as a whole and I really mean this when I say this - but being able to come on her and express my frustrations, fears and realise that I’m not alone with these feelings has kept me ticking at times this year when I’ve been on edge. Huge thank you to all and cheers to a much better year next year. Love you all! :heart:

21 Likes

Erm :confused:

2 Likes

Big Green Egg!! Those things are awesome.

1 Like