OA Birthdays

Happy Birthday @tone

Have a great day mate. Seeing your username again reminds me of OA a decade (maybe more) ago

Weirdly it reminds me of my childhood haha

1 Like

How did you read this long without joining haha :joy:

Well me and my brother (who isn’t/wasn’t a member) were speaking about it the other day. I think I actually was a member as I had a few OAers on my FB (deactivated since). Neither of us have any recollection on what my username was haha.

2 Likes

I really want to find out now… Do you remember your avatar(s)?

Will PM you as you were one of my fb friends haha

And there was me thinking @CliftonGeraldi was a completely brand new member! :open_mouth:

I’m normally pretty good with the history stuff on here, but if we’re talking over a decade ago, this might be difficult to crack.

I do have one idea though. Back in 2016, I made a list of the top 300 posters on old OA. It’s a long shot, but if you happened to have made enough posts to make the list, maybe your old username is on it? :slight_smile:

Edit: Thanks for the like @Gladiator :kissing_heart: Maybe I’ll get that nice reply badge for it after nearly 3 years :joy:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Another month and I could have hit 20,000. :santi:

2 Likes

I hate birthdays, I normally walk around looking for older people than me to make me feel good. Trouble is there getting harder to find which means more walking and consequently looking shagged and worst than the old gits.

1 Like

happy birthday

Happy Birthday @Gladiator! Fingers crossed for tonight it’s a good one my good man :kos2:

1 Like

Happy cake day @Gladiator :birthday:

1 Like

Enjoy the day! @Gladiator

1 Like

What a day for a birthday! :joy:

Happy Birthday @Gladiator! :beers:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday brother. Many blessings @Gladiator

1 Like

@Gladiator here’s hoping the lads bring it home for you !?

1 Like

Thanks lads and ladettes!

I accept the blameful looks if we lose tonight, all on me :santi:

Happy Birthday mate.

1 Like

The boys are gonna fucking do it for ya mate, have a good one @Gladiator

1 Like