Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

If James Dolan manages to get Zion, Durant and Irving next summer I’ll die laughing. He doesn’t deserve that lol.

1 Like

He won’t. There’s a lot of speculation but ur right usually players want to join a team that has a coherent plan from the front office and have stable ownership. The Knicks don’t have that.

Ayton is doing good from what I’ve saw, but not as good as Doncic, ROTY unless Simmons wants to claim it too.

Doncic should have gone no 1, the two that went above him are good, but Doncic looks like a future MVP contender.

Doncic should be ROTY imo.

One of the teams I follow a bit closer this season are the Kings and everything about Bagley is promising, on offense particularly, especially if he develops his 3-point shot. But I really can’t see a good reason. Unless they thought that the same could happen with Fox as has happened with Dennis Smith Jr, as Doncic is arguably a point guard. But even than…

George and Westbrook the first 2 teammates to have 20 + point triple doubles in the same game in NBA history, all of that vs my Blazers :cry:.

What is Philly’s problem with Boston ? Playing them at home, no Irving and they still can’t win.

AD:

“We sucked,” Davis said. “Nobody was interested in playing, is what it looked like.”

“Obviously I missed a lot of shots, a lot of easy shots – layups and stuff that I normally make – early in the game,” Davis added. “But they came out more desperate. They played like they were playing for something, and they showed it.”

What a cunt like the British would say.

So damn frustrating. Thankful I got to enjoy watch the massive comeback by Duke today and saw UVA beat UNC yesterday. With BT sport (ESPN) I can record those. I refuse to pay extra for skysports.

Small market franchises always getting shafted, I’m ok with though

I genuinely think it’s about (the idea of) winning for most players who move to other franchises tbh. It’s usually to pair up with another All-Star/All-NBA type player.

“The more swings you get the more chances you have to get a hit. To be able to take 1 lottery pick and essentially turn it into 2, that made sense for us.” - @ATLHawks GM Travis Schlenk on the Trae Young-Luka Doncic trade

Woj Pod: https://t.co/uFYHZH6HmC pic.twitter.com/27Ppz9gkKe

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) 17 februari 2019

Too put things in perspective what the Hawks let slide: only Robertson, Jordan, James and Tyreke Evans (lol) averaged 20, 5, 5 in their rookie season.

I like what the Blazers have done with our bench adding Kanter and Hood, Kanter, Layman, Hood, Turner, Seth Curry and Zac Collins is one of the best benches we’ve had in a while. Still not sure it will be enough to get out of the 1st rd though.

Watched a double header yesterday and both were great games, Raptors vs Spurs and the double OT between OKC & Utah.

1 Like

Lakers can’t keep dropping games like Pelicans today if they want to make the playoffs.

We won’t make it.

Yeah it’s looking that way, it’s all about this off season for LeBron and the Lakers as it seems he’s wasted this season. He turns 35 next season, Lakers need to get him a supporting cast and fast.

23 games left with 3,5 games out? I think LBJ is going to pull this off even if it’s going to be close.

Playoffs race next season in the West is going to be mad again.

As a causal, it’s disappointing not seeing Bron in the playoffs. I think he’s content with what he’s got, doesn’t seem interested in winning championships

If that were true him and Rich Paul wouldn’t have been pushing for Davis like they did. I think the two of them has orchestrating his move to get a trade.