NFL

I respect him, but I’ve also been very frustrated with him. He’s a really good coach, but I just don’t think he’s a Super Bowl winning one.

Belichick has done it again!

1 Like

Rams looking beast rt now, 67 - 10 total aggregate score right now lol.

2 Likes

Come on Kroenkes!

1 Like

Damn was hoping the Eagles would get Gordon, in desperate need of a healthy WR right now.

1 Like

I know the Belichick/Brady partnership has been very succesful and won five superbowls, but the NFL is actually a League where anybody can win and parity is a thing?

I think their conference is really weak compared to the others no?

Kinda like how whoever LeBron plays for in the east makes it to the NBA finals each year.

Yeah Dolphins, Jets and Bills are all joke teams. AFC in general is pretty shite at the moment. More than the conference being weak I think spying on the opposition, getting bullshit calls, deflating balls and selling your soul to the devil is a good way to make the superbowl.

I’d say the NFL is the best sport to ensure parity and equality of opportunity as much as it can.

Quality coaching and a competent front office will be rewarded but its a symbiotic relationship, you can’t have sustained success with one or the other missing.

The patriots Dynasty is remarkable because the NFL, by deliberate design, was not meant to have one team so dominant for so long. It’s really down to the obsessive brilliance of Brady and Belichick.

The LA Rams is actually quite a good case study. They went from 4 wins to Superbowl favourites in a very short space of time.

And then there’s Cleveland :joy:

Cleveland tho are probably the most poorly run franchise in all of sports.

The Rams are looking great this year! Vikings in a bit of trouble with just a win four weeks into the season.

2 Likes

“You Vike that?”

Rams can’t be stopped. 4-0

2 Likes

My Eagles are going to visit them next, time for Wentz to do what Foles did and break some viking hearts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jesus Christ how have I become so emotionally invested in this!? I was a nervous wreck throughout the game! Had to turn off at points, fucking roller coaster of feelings.

Mcvay :heart:

1 Like

Haha was a great game. Mcvay has giant balls to make the call to go for it on 4th in our own territory, but no guts no glory I guess.

1 Like

Whats the mood in the Greater LA area about the Rams?

I know LA is a crowded sports team market and there’s alot of fans of other teams imported into the area but are they the rams attracting alot of new/old fans to actively support the franchise? Is there hype about the Rams?

The Thursday Night game against the Vikings looked well attended tbf

1 Like

LA is still a Raiders town. They get the biggest numbers as far as TV ratings go, but yeah a lot of the old Rams fans are coming back and they are gaining some momentum.

1 Like

Another W! Rams have the division in the bag.

Interesting performance, Defence starting to heat up. Crazy season to follow though

Next 4 games will be tough, can see the Rams going 2-2. It will be a massive decider in the NFC 1st seed.

1 Like