NFL

I assume you mean Patriots?

Yes, sorry. Just edited it.

No clue how I ended up with Saints. :scream:

No worries, in terms of SB picks.

Pats are slight favorites but if the Rams can get Gurley going they should have enough to win.

In a shoot out I favour the Rams, if the score under 30 Pats should win.

BEAST!

1 Like

Now we gotta show em why we won all those awards today, WHO’S HOUSE? RAMS HOUSEEEEE :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

What’s the mood in LA like? I know the SB talk has been popular with local news. Are people hyped?

1 Like

Ya know, honestly yes we are hyped, but it’s gonna take LA ppl a while to really get behind the Rams. It’s been so long since we’ve had a team, it feels like a normal super bowl week, not like our team is actually in it. In LA sports priorities are as follows:

Lakers
Dodgers
USC Football
Rams

It was telling that the Anthony Davis trade rumors totally took center stage in LA sports news this week, and the Rams were second :joy:

1 Like

Nobody gives a fuck about the rams iirc, even when they’re doing well.

Is it right that people still prefer the Raiders? :arteta:

I love this guy :smile:

1 Like

Never liked the Rams. What was the logic behind the move to St Louis in the first place? Were they not popular in LA? If not, why move back? Still annoyed about the stupid move by the Chargers. I’m pretty sure most of their players still live in or closer to San Diego. They will always be the San Diego Chargers for me.

Would you place the King’s above the Rams? Do they care about the NHL there?

I do prefer the Rams winning this, but just never been fond of LA itself, let alone any of their teams.

1 Like

Woo. Can’t wait for it.

1 Like

An estimated 12.5 million pizzas being eaten in the US tonight. You’re welcome

1 Like

No wonder the western world is so full of obesity :face_with_monocle:.

1 Like

New England vs. Everyone#EverythingWeGot pic.twitter.com/YUtQhZQmXm

— New England Patriots (@Patriots) 3 februari 2019

Now I do hope they fucking lose.

1 Like

Ric Flair backing us, we got this now, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Everyone outside of New England and Louisiana wants the Rams to win apparently

You mean Missouri?

No she means Louisiana. New Orleans is salty still.

1 Like

I saw some graphic of the US with states that wanted the Rams to win and it was all outside of New England, Missouri I think, maybe Wisconsin and Louisiana (Saints)