NFL

Could be due to this. Never heard of there types of seats before. Still a weird video :joy:

You couldnā€™t pay me enough to go to a Cowboys game. So wanted the Seahawks to win that one.

Fly Eagles Fly. Gotta beat those Bears tonight!

Sorry but I hope the Bear do the business tonight. Cowboys fans will outnumber rams in the coliseum 70/30.

Cowboys looking competent on both sides of the ball now too!!!

BlockquoteSorry but I hope the Bear do the business tonight. Cowboys fans will outnumber rams in the coliseum 70/30.
Cowboys looking competent on both sides of the ball now too!!!

Oh hell no. I have been enjoying their decline in recent years. And it needs to continue now with them out at the next round.

In regards to the next round, they only go to LA to face the Rams if the Eagles win. They head to New Orleans if the Bears win.

And screw SkySports for putting the Chargers game on Skymix instead of the Eagles.

Iā€™ll never get used to or like the Chargers being in LA. There isnā€™t an LA team I like. But then again, not a fan of LA in general. Loved living in San Diego.

Philly would be the same tbh, there are an unreal amount of Philadelphians living in LA.

@k1tsun3 sorry you had to suffer through that Charges game. As a Ravens fan I would have much rather not seen any part of it. Eagles/Bears is pretty interesting right now! Genuinely donā€™t know how itā€™s going to end, both teams are pretty evenly matched.

1 Like

OMG Golden Tate!!! TD on the 4th down

Not done yetā€¦Bears in FG range now to win it all

Down to the kick now, Canā€™t imagine that pressure lol

OMG MISSED

Next couple of months is going to be rough. Will likely be cut

1 Like

We get the Cowboys now, I think we will torch them. Hope the Eagles can knock off the Saints so we get a rematch with Philly at the Coli.

DOUBLE DOINK!!!

Right, here we go. Rams first play off game against a tough opponent. Iā€™m feeling the nerves big time currently

Ok, starting drive going very well

Good drives here! weā€™re killing emā€™! Pound that Rock baby!!

LETā€™S FUCKING GO!!! CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HERE WE COME

The offence and Run D really brought it tonite. Massive game for Mcvay and Goff, finally got payoff wins under their belt

I love this man

1 Like

my :goat: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bah stinkin Philly blew it! @sevchenko we coulda been hosting the NFC championship game. Oh well rematch in New Orleans. Their defense isnā€™t all that great, and guaranteed now that Talib is back, they will not rip the secondary to shreds like they did last time.

Next weeks matchups:

New England @ Kansas City

LA Rams @ New Orleans

1 Like

Well last night sucked. Up at the half and then nothing after it. Iā€™m pulling for the Chiefs now. Would love to see Andy Reid finally get that superbowl ring, just wish he couldā€™ve done it with the Eagles.

Hoping for a Chiefs v Rams final! Prefer the Chiefs because of Andy Reid, but would rather see the Rams win it over the Saints.

1 Like

Bye Eagles, bye! :speak_no_evil::smile:

Canā€™t see past the Chiefs from here on

1 Like

TB12ā€¦

The AFC is just chock full of bums isnā€™t it?

Belichick and Brady are just too good for the rest. AFC has produced good contenders untill they implode. KC has a very good chance though definitely favourites at home

1 Like

They blew it. It reminded of how we bowed out several time under Andy Reid. Even if we had won, I donā€™t think we wouldā€™ve won it all.

Really would like to see Reid finally get that Super Bowl win. Heā€™s a fantastic coach, but what a run of bad luck late in the playoffs. Hope he can figure it out this time. Home advantage will be the key factor if they win. But never easy to get past Bradyā€™s Patriots.

I think the Chiefs are gonna beat New England this week.

My heart wants to believe the Rams are gonna win, but I think the Saints at home are gonna be tough to beat.

My super bowl prediction:

Rams vs Chiefs

1 Like