The Liberal Democrats

I’ll probably vote Lib Dem because I despise Labour so much*. Don’t @ me :sunglasses:

*under Corbyn

1 Like

That is truly shocking :joy: :joy: it really annoys me when people so openly manipulate polls on Twitter

Sky news political coverage miles ahead of BBC these days.

1 Like

With the exception of Kay Burley though. So amateurish in her presentation, but agree Sky are better.

3 Likes

Imagine being a moron that would believe this shit. Lol. Could never be me (it was)

Please tell me I’ve just missed the jokey tone of this “yikes” and that you do realise that’s a parody account and none of that ever happened haha

2 Likes

Is it true that someone from the SNP can’t become PM?

Ah, another yanqui confounded by that dry British wit.

Well they only exist in Scotland, so mathematically they can’t ever have enough seats.

2 Likes

Oh I’ve had a fucking mare

1 Like

ahh of course, I’ve just always wondered. What’s their max seats?

I have 56 or 58 in mind. Fairly sure its around the sixty mark, give or take

Edit: seems to be 59

2 Likes

I’m fine with the SNP not being involved.

Maybe now they can stop virtue signalling for the Suzanne Moores of the world, ‘oh look how impressive Ian Blackford/Nicola Sturgeon is’ and start fighting in the courts for S30.

Now, I’m sure this isn’t a parody lol.

Lol

1 Like

Got some fucking brass neck to take the SNP to court over a ‘false’ leaflet statement.

Fucking cunts.

Jo Swinson is shit

1 Like

She is, but I’m still going to vote Liberal because all the others are worse. :grinning:

1 Like

can’t blame them tbh, it’s open season on the truth these days

:arteta:

If you can’t beat them, join them. :unai:

A shitcunt till the end. Talking shite about glass ceilings. People love Sturgeon, Lucas, etc.

Even Ruth Davidson is miles ahead. She was shite. She was running in a Scottish constituency and among other things, wanted a stature of Thatcher. When that played out as well as it always was going to, she blames others.

Moron. Hope that’s the last of her.

Lasted all of like 4 months :arteta:

4 Likes

Such a nothing leader.

They haven’t had a decent leader since Nick Clegg.

Looks like I need apply for that British citizenship and get cracking with the Lib Dem’s.

1 Like

i’d vote for you bud :heart:

Find another Charles Kennedy

1 Like