The League Cup

I have a feeling it was to do with both

Look, this is just how I see things, you all see it differently, fair play.
I didnt like it and wouldnt wanna see it from one of ours

I think that’s fair but that Arteta interview you’re talking about(it was the one with Carragher) was definitely about his game, not his attitude.
He specifically talked about how Xhaka was coming too deep and he needed him more involved in the final third.

He wouldnt have said if it was about his attitude in an interview with Jamie Carragher on a Sky Sports interview, but I will continue to think that it included that as a part of the change. :+1:

Do you not think theres a high chance that the sent off player gave Murphy some stick, or verbals, or left a boot in on him during the match, which is why he took the unusual step of taking rhe piss out of him when sent off?

I’d be surprised if he did it for literally no reason.

Yes he probably did mate

1 Like

Tbf, I do see where you are coming from, it isn’t exactly the peak of professional behaviour or spoeting conduct. But I quite like a bit of unprofessionalism from time to time :grin:

Lol, I know what you mean

If one of ours did it against Spurs I probably would have never said anything !

But just as I watched it I found it a bit much, probably a hangover from their actions in our game recently too.

For what is worth @Invincibles, I didn’t like it either. Especially from a nobody like Murphy. However, I would probably be loving it if I was a Newcastle fan.

1 Like

Could leave a bit of spice for the second leg though :innocent:

Newcastle 2 1 up and 3 1 on aggregate at half time.
Wtf is that Southampton kit about.

It’s their away kit. Don’t you like it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To subtle for my tastes.

1 Like

Jesus wept, that’s awful. It doesn’t even hit “so bad it’s good” territory. It’s just fucking vile lol

1 Like

It’s like a design off a pack of playing cards.

2 Likes

I think it’s beautiful, Danish design at its best

1 Like

Nailed it. It looks exactly like it should be a deck option on the latest version of Solitaire on Windows.

2 Likes

Newcastle players swarming the ref. FA charge coming Arsenal’s way.

What a silly boy Bruno is. 3 game suspension for him now.

Bruno G not the brightest bulb, will miss the final now.

Had a good game too.