The Labour Party

It’s not normal to you but like I said it’s perfectly normal to hundreds Of millions of people.

Who made you or your culture the standard bearer for what is and isn’t normal?

I can only handle very small clips, it just weird me out haha.

Think it was from the same episode, but this woman is checking out the guys nobs and is like “ooh that one’s quite a nice size”, it was sticking out a ninety degree angle from his body, he’s got a boner love!

1 Like

Cutting bits of children

Oh hey honey our child was just born, let’s strap him to a table and cut him. Normal way of thinking

Yes mate. It’s a normal thing to do in my culture. and it isn’t in yours.

Are you dense?

What so because it isn’t normal where you’re from that means that it isn’t a normal thing to do elsewhere??

I’m talking about normal in the head.

Some cultures send their daughters to get the vaginas cut the fuck so they cant enjoy sex is that normal because its their culture? It’s not normal its sick

Truth be told though, it is pretty disgusting that Labour have said they’re forcably removing the foreskin of every boy under thirteen years old in the country.

3 Likes

Imagine if that was a policy :joy:

Foreskins are fucking disgusting. Cut them all off.

2 Likes

This is the problem with so many people from western countries. They genuinely believe that they are the standard bearers for everything lol.

It’s not normal for young boys to be circumcised in your culture but to me and my people it’s fucking disgusting to have foreskin.

It’s vile and disgusting where I’m from. So don’t worry- we think the same way you do. Just in reverse.

1 Like

Hmm difference I’m not saying the child grown up looks disgusting or the person looks disgusting because I’m not a prick. I’m saying forcing babies to be cut is not normal.

It’s not normal to you.

I’m not going to keep repeating myself. The cultural difference is strong.

If it makes you feel any better mine was done on a table in a Moroccan village by a butcher with no medical background.

Yeah it’s fine if you’re culture cuts kids I dont care, I’m not going to see it as normal.

What I’m not as clear on is why you think it’s vile and disgusting? Is this the appearance?

Because as a person with foreskin that’s kind of offensive. Retract your comments sir, or I’ll be sending you several photos by PM to prove how not vile and disgusting they are.

5 Likes

I’ll be waiting big man :eggplant:

4 Likes

I wondered what had happened to the labor party to warrant 42 posts in a usually quite thread didn’t expect this to be the topic :joy::joy:

5 Likes

If you come into an OA topic with a lot of new posts and expect it to be relevant to the thread title then you’re playing yourself lol

9 Likes

Gets me every time. I’ll never learn :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, my favourite was a couple of years ago when the Wenger thread had like 40 new posts and you thought he had been sacked :smile:

2 Likes

Only 40?! haha

2 Likes