General News

Begum’s lawyer is a member of Cage, which seems certain to have heavy links to extremism.

1 Like

The decision was made on the premise she is still eligible for a citizenship of another state. Don’t believe for one second that’ll stand in court so it’ll be a victory for her over the british government.

1 Like

The financial burden on the state could be something else. Prison first, rehab, potentially a false identity on release.

They stripped the “Beatles duo” (ISIS terrorists originating from Britain) of their citizenship. They ought to follow suit and do it with her, too. It’s not unprecedented

1 Like

I don’t understand the argument.

I may be incorrect as I can’t actually see it definitively written anywhere but what I’m piecing together is we’re not allowed to make her stateless, and because she may qualify for citizenship in Bangladesh, we’re going to remove her citizenship and therefore force them to give it to her?

I’m sure I must have missed something because if not then that is absolutely pathetic.

2 Likes

Shit don’t come to India you cunt.
Not you Jade

2 Likes

I can imagine the gawking, slack-jawed stares when/if Jade ever goes to India

Jade Goody? :slight_smile:

Why are these people coming out of the woodwork now?

6 minute interview in that link.

There’s a reason no one cares…

6 Likes

You know ITV were just desperate to get their own jihadi exclusive ffs :joy:

8 Likes

They’ve been coming back on the down low for ages, but it seems these media fanfares are only starting now.

Jihadi Jack has lived quite a life. First playing as a RB for his boyhood club Arsenal, and now this.

5 Likes

Haha wtf A4tt

I am blowing air hard through my nose right now…hilarious

1 Like

Weird fucking bastards over at the daily mail.

2 Likes

The Daily Mail supported Mosley, tbh.

I don’t find that description that bad. It’s one of the things about psychopaths that is so fascinating. The way they can portray normality and fool people.

But I don’t think that was what the Daily Mail were thinking when they wrote it :slight_smile:

1 Like

“milky complexion”

Fucking hell, the racial undertones couldn’t be clearer :joy: :joy: :joy:

India attacks terrorist site in Pakistan, Pakistan responds…

1 Like

Good to see Pakistan has ammunition.
Some day they will use it against Terrorists, rather than just on armed forces.

4 Likes