General News

breaths in

Boi

In moments like this I’m happy my country is a borderline island.

1 Like

*has his spies poisoning defected agents, not inciting mob violence against innocents in his own country

Top Trumps: Authoritarian Dictator Edition

2 Likes

Thoughts??

1 Like

We’ve come full circle.

It’s un-pc to make fun of a fictional un-pc character.

Well done guys, game over.

5 Likes

With the shitty costumes, lack of creativity, shitty horror films, general US centricness and yearly bruhaha about some BS like this, Halloween is right up there with my worst holidays of the year.

7 Likes

It’s just a load of money-grabbing bollocks, anyway.

4 Likes

Who’s Shaun White?

1 Like

Snowboarder. X Games winner and gold medalist.

Halloween weekend is the best night out of the year haha.

Let’s be honest, most of these holidays are pretty pointless in this day and age. All about making money and keeping businesses ticking over. The worst one that we’ve seemed to started accepting in recent years is having promotions for ‘Black Friday’ in November. Even though it’s all to do with Thanksgiving in the States, retailers seem to think that’s perfectly fine to do as well here in the UK. Hmmm, this feels more of a what grinds my gears kinda post.

4 Likes

Your idea of a good night out is drinking Budweiser so I’m gonna take a hard pass on your opinion here :wink:

5 Likes

Drinking anybeer tbh I’m not a beer snob :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well you like Budweiser, so we already know you aren’t a beer snob.

5 Likes

I hardly even drink Budweiser where did this come from haha.

If I buy beer it’s more often a Corona or a pint of what ever I chose that the bar has :joy:

Don’t mind the Black Friday shite. I get stuff I want cheaper.

Not much Thanks Given by the indeginous population - WTF is Thanksgiving anyways !! Why can’t they just have Christmas (being a Christian country and all) !! Also how comes we celebrate Halloween seriously what is it all about ? Im getting old :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t stand it when Aussies join in this Halloween carry on here, not even a holiday or thing for us, don’t know why some try to part take in it.

1 Like

Its an excuse to get dressed up and get drunk. Whats not to like?!

:smile:

2 Likes