General News

This is so hilarious that I don’t know where to start

2 Likes

Ahh, the famous 123m spire on Salisbury Cathedral. Story checks out, off you go lads.

:unai:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: got to give it to Russia… they’re truly one of a kind.

2 Likes

More than anything, that actually now confirms to me that they did do it.

Didn’t even know Salisbury had an impressive cathedral. Of course it makes sense to leave the churches of Russia for that thing :arteta:

2 Likes

To be fair once you’ve seen the cathedral there’s really no reason to stick around in Salisbury.

Good call avoiding the pile of rocks too, they’d have been very disappointed.

1 Like

We know churches. We have the best churches. We have spires like you wouldn’t believe.

2 Likes

Salisbury Cathedral is quite a major tourist attraction. And it houses one of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta

1 Like

Yeah I just looked it up actually, looks pretty nice tbf.

But do you guys think the Russians would be that big enthusiasts of Anglican church architecture

Some Russians, yeah sure, why not? Just like any other people from any nation might be.

Those particular Russians? Not a fucking chance haha

5 Likes

Haha yeah that’s what I meant. I love the story though

1 Like

Seems plausible to me :arteta:

6 Likes

Not news as such but this was an interesting read. I’ve always been somewhat sceptical of this kind of thing.

4 Likes

It all depends on the type of work you’re doing.

It does. This article is focuses specifically on an aspect of voluntourism that is often harmful, did you read it?

Really hope this will help the violent crime in London

The VRU helped a ton in Glasgow over the past 10 or so years.

At least nobody in good faith can criticise Sadiq khan for not doing anything about crime in London.

:gabriel:

is that a good or bad thing?

funny cause fox wanted it for years and thought they finally had it :joy:

1 Like

i wonder what comcast will do though as regards sky if they will make it better or cheaper etc different equipment ir will be much of the same stuff.