General News

The preceding three sentences do sound a bit like you’re complaining about it though lol

What’s the original pastie filling? Definitely has potato in it right?

Pasties are disgusting #sorrynotsorry

Not an elite opinion Cal.

I’m not a pastry/pie kinda guy. Just find them horrible :upside_down_face:

Pasties I get, but pies? You can’t beat a good steak & ale pie :slight_smile:

geeez talk about stuck up over pastries…forget chicken connoisseur you should be the pastry connoisseur :henry2:

1 Like

Your biscuit tins are great mate!

2 Likes

Vindaloo - wtf is that about :rofl:

I like a Vindaloo :eyes:

Jamie Oliver’s crime isn’t cultural appropriation, it’s just an abomination against food.

They have to get it right.

“Hairless yound blond lad.”

If one is hairless how can you tell he is blond?

Will google Jamie Oliver now

Some youtube dude who made a fortune selling Skins for some video game committed suicide in San Diego by smashing his £400,000 Mclaren into another car by going down the wrong way on the motorway. He succeeded in taking a mother and her daughter’s lives, who were in the other car, in the process.

1 Like

You’ll know what he means when you Google him. Means he probably has no chest hair or pubes :arteta:

1 Like

The more time passes the more I end up disliking these fucking YouTube celebrities

8 Likes

Really weird thing is… the guy in that picture, who made enough money from game skins and youtube money to buy a £400,000 (and INSURE!) status symbol, was 18 years old. EIGHTEEN. :expressionless:

2 Likes

You seen the KSI Logan Paul fight hype?

I’m getting too old man, this new generation is weird AF

5 Likes

Yeah it’s absurd.

£7 ppv on YouTube to watch two guys who’ve never boxed a day in their life have a fight… I only heard about it this morning because the bbc were wasting time on it.

They’ve sold 15,000 tickets from £30-150 lol

It’s like the emperors new clothes all over again, these guys are making chumps out of so many people man

It’s kind of ridiculous that we live in a system that rewards people that ultimately don’t really contribute that much productivity to society. Like, an 18 year old earning enough to spend £400k on a car because he designed skins for a video game. What the fuck. I guess this was for fortnight right?

5 Likes

selfish fucker, if you want to commit suicide go fucking hang yourself you cunt, dont go fucking kill innocent people with you, you fucking cuntbag shyster.

4 Likes

absolute cunt.

1 Like