General News

Something to cheer us all up :heart:

8 Likes

WTF is wrong with this country. :expressionless:

https://twitter.com/WMerciaPolice/status/1020966363370868736

2 Likes

I just can’t understand what the possible motive would be. Fucking mind boggling

2 Likes

Well it seems clear they were trying to hurt the parents by attacking their child.

2 Likes

I didn’t bother to read the story posted here (edit: just scrolled up, it’s not even a story but a tweet), as I’d read one previously that was very sparse on details and made no mention of parents or possible motive, so I figured that there was no further info at this time.

Even then, acid attack the parents if you have a problem with them. Still can’t understand why you’d go for an entirely innocent kid (not that the parents aren’t innocent or anything)

1 Like

Absolute cunts. Acid spray their bollocks.

2 Likes

They should be kicked in them until they puke blood and die.

That poor kid

Have Disney spat out another wrong’un?

1 Like

To be fair… the majority of Americans voted against Trump.

Edit: WTF is wrong with me today… I keep replying to years old posts.

2 Likes

Hasn’t Demi Lovato been a recovering drug addict for years? Shame if true.

Yeah, she’s kind of a tragic case… I feel bad for the kid.

Finally had a massive hit

10 Likes

Is there any teenager in history who had early fame & grew up being teetotaler, non-smoker or miles away from drugs?

Damn Jake. :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She did have her first uk #1 a few weeks ago so I don’t know if I can give you that pun… :grimacing:

Oh damn it, that’s what I get for not following the charts. I didn’t think she’d really had any lol

1 Like

Some Comic book and Star Wars nerds are some of the worst cunts on this planet.

Seem to be empowered behind a screen, when in real life they’d be too awkward to say anything to your face.

I’d love to smash these basement dwellers that did this and got that actress that played Rose on TLJ to delete her Instagram.

1 Like