General News

I love Elon, despite him saying stupid shit from time to time :slight_smile:

That’s fair enough. I don’t really give a fuck about him either way tbh, it’s just posted in light of him calling that diver a paedo for no good reason and some weird fanboys saying it was OK haha

1 Like

I’m betting Elon had had a few drinks, was annoyed they dismissed his help, and then he started saying stupid shit :slight_smile:

^ Hey Apu.

:henry2:

I confess, I am most definitely a weird nerd :santi:

1 Like
6 Likes

Glad people are waking up to the BBC’s shitness as a journalistic institution.

They are nothing more than a PR firm for either side they are doing a story on.

Except ORNSTEINNNNNNN yes? :wink:

1 Like

Who is a fraud…soooo

So is May about to lose her Customs vote. If so it could be curtains for her.

Honestly seems like every vote in Parliament now, no matter what it’s about, could topple her premiership haha

I’ve been hoping for a while that the tory remainers + labour + SNPs + Lib Dems get their shit together in Parliament and fight for the EEA option. I’m not actually sure that their is enough strength within the tory party to seriously rebel, so I’ll probably be disappointed again in an hours time.

Unbelievable that Pakistan seems to punish corruption much stronger than the UK seems to nowadays.

The Leave campaign (much like the past 2 Tory election campaigns) have been confirmed illegal in their spending limits.

But fuck all has been done.

They decided a £61k fine is enough to adequately unish those that overspent by £500k :arteta:

Edit: wtf is the point of John Mann wearing a red rosette, guy is as Tory as they come.

I am genuinely so disillusioned with the UK government.

1 Like

Oh well, maybe next time. Gutted.

Edit: all the Tory remainer rebels voted with the government. All their bluster and they vote against the customs union.

I don’t understand how Hoey can back Brexit in spite of her constituency being overwhelmingly remain.

I hate party politics

1 Like

3 Likes

The parties are split and composed by elements at such odds with their own side that the system is irrevocably broken, and yet mandatory deselection is considered a dirty proposition despite being the only way out of the deadlock. Half the MPs are in the wrong teams.

1 Like

She’s mental but I expected her to back brexit, dunno about the other 2 MPs, but you’d think John Mann would be for the EU, being a blairite (AFAIK)

That Pakistan corruption being derailed by use of Calibri font is one of most fascinating turn of events for me.
What a catch by investigators!!

1 Like

BBC takes the piss. All the media attention on the Thai boys and they put the Thai capsized ships in sub category when there were at least 39 - 49 dead or missing.

Look at those poor boys forget about those dead people. We are gonna get a lot of hits!

1 Like