General News

Illegal immigrant from Mali is given French citizenship after some pretty fucking impressive heroics.

His name is Mamoudou Gassama.

8 Likes

Heard of his heroics on BBC Radio today and now with the video to actually see his awesomeness.
What a guy! What an absolute hero!

1 Like

Maybe I need to watch more closely, but what was stopping the bloke already on the balcony picking the kid up?!

Edit: ah, there’s a divider between the different balconies

I was asking myself that too.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! IT’S ALL JUST STAGED TO MAKE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS LOOK GOOD!!! CALL ALEX JONES AND INFOWARS!!!

2 Likes

:bellerin:

He climbed up before those neighbours even got there. So even if they did reach him up, he’d still be brave as fuck.

2 Likes

ha that guy

I’m stunned that his YouTube channel has over 2.3 million subscribers and over 1.5 billion views. People actually believe what he is saying?

They do & they buy his shitty health products

1 Like

Guess even Le Pen is happy :roll_eyes:

I think I am more surprised that the kid could hang on for so long :slight_smile:

1 Like

HIs father was late playing Pokemon Go after he went buying groceries apparently.

:poldi:

1 Like

I always got the feeling that Dankula was really moderate (even perhaps left leaning) until all of that ridiculous court drama happened and then the only people supporting him were the EDL and UKIP and he basically got radicalised.

That case was a complete fucking farce anyway.

1 Like

Plus Ricky Gervais and Jewish Comedian David Baddiel.

1 Like

Can I get an amen?

4 Likes

I stand by the fact that in many facets of society women are women’s worst enemy.

1 Like

Lol wtf who’s idea was this and why did they think it was ok and that no-one would say anything haha

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Rajoy finally gone after constant allegations of corruption

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1002485252433022976

1 Like

Crazy to think people are carrying around hunting/combat knife. Fucking scum

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1002527684738494464

1 Like